Zack imagine

(A/N: Look how cute he is when he's concentrating, so adorable.)

I've been running on the treadmill in the gym for about half an hour, and I was feeling the burn.

"Hey, pretty good cardio." A guy says.

I shut the machine off, and turn around.

"Thanks, hey, I've seen you hear loads before." I smile, remembering the familiar face.

"Yeah, I've seen you too, and I finally worked myself to come and say hi." He admits, blushing a light shade of pink.

"Great, I've been waiting for you to come over." I say.

"I'm Zack." He smiles, holding his hand out to me.

"(Y/N)." I return the smile, and shake his hand.

"So, wanna come do a few stretches with me, then we can go grab a cup of coffee?" He asks.

"Of course." I smile.

We walk over to the mats, and we do a few stretches, and we walk to the changing rooms.

"We can go shower, then meet back in 20?" Zack asks.

"Yeah, sure. See you in 20 minuets, Zack." I smile, and we both go into the different changing rooms, waving goodbye.

I quickly wash my hair and body, then change. I then dry my hair, and let it down. I quickly get some eyeliner and mascara out of my bag, and apply some to my eyes.
Happy with how I look, I pick my bag up, and walk out the changing rooms, then see Zack doing exactly the same.

"Perfect timing." He chuckles.

"Sure is." I giggle.

We walk to a small coffee shop, and we take a seat.

"So, (Y/N), tell me about yourself." He asks me.

"Well, I work as a guitar and bass tech, but I've recently been looking for work since Pierce The Veil stopped their tour." I say, and the lady walks over, pouring Zack and I some coffee.

"You toured with Pierce The Veil?" He asks.

"Yes, I did." I smile.

"And you're looking for work a a bad and guitar tech?" He asks me.

"Yes." I answer.

"Well, (Y/N), today's your lucky day. I'm Zack from All Time Low, and our guitar and bass tech recently quit, so, would you like to be our tech?" He asks.

"Really?!" I say excitedly.

"Yep." He says, popping the 'p'.

"Wait, so not only do I get to be a guitar and bass tech for a band, but I get to be a guitar and bass tech for All Time Low?" I exclaim.

"Yeah, you interested?" He chuckles at my excitement.

"Am I interested? Hmm...how about YES!" I giggle, and stand up to hug him.

"Well then, we better go back to yours to pack, we leave tomorrow."