Neighbours pt. 2 (Rian)

It was now 6:58pm, according to your watch.

You were in a long black dress, with smokey eye makeup. You were carrying a black studded purse, with a black and white watch on your wrist.

You looked at your watch one more time, and it showed 6:59pm, and you stood at the bottom of your stairs, wait for a certain someone to knock.

7pm, and there was a knock on the door, making yo dart towards it in your stilettos.

"Well hello there, beautiful." He smiles, holding his hand out to you.

"Hey there, handsome." You take his hand.

He leads you to his black BMW and begins to drive into the city.
He parks his car in front of the poshest restaurant in town, and exits.
He opens your door for you, and leads you into the restaurant, arms linked together.

"Hello there, sir, what is your surname?" The waitress asks, sending him a smile.

"Dawson, reservations for two." Rian replies.

"Okay, follow me." She says.

We follow her outside the back, where the was a table for two, red roses an rose petals scattered over the floor and table, and thousands of candles surrounding the secluded area.

"Rian, oh my gosh. It's beautiful." You gasp.

"I thought you might like it. Care to sit?" He asks, and leads you to the chair, pulling it out for you.

You sit in the chair, and he sits in his

"You know, you look beautiful." He compliments.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." You return the compliment.

The rest of the night was spent having a wonderful meal, and building a brand new friendship...and maybe a relationship also;)

___________________________

Thank you for reading! x