[ANOTHER ALEX] Good Night, Love

A/N: no idea what have I just done

WARNING I thought this was kinda sad whilst writing, so if you wish to not be sad, don't read. If you want to be sad...go right ahead bro, not here to judge

The black Audi comes to a screeching holt before a tall, handsome, young man practically dives out of the now open door. He sprints over to the building in front of his eyes, being lit up by a few street lamps, though it all seemed blurry as the tears filled his eyes. Regardless of what he felt at that moment, he still sprinted towards the building.

As soon as the doors open automatically by his presence, his body lunges towards the counter right in front of the doors. The old, unamused woman that sits behind the counter takes no notice of the frantic man, until his words, that come out unintentionally harsh, flow from his trembling lips.

   "I need help!" He almost exclaims, his eyes fixating on the woman.

Her eyes lazily trail up his body, landing on his chocolate brown eyes. She sighs before she decides to answer the man.

   "What can I help you with, sir?" She questions, boredom laced with her words.

The man would have called her out for being so unhelpful and rude if he wasn't in such a state.

   "Where's (Y/N), (Y/N) Gaskarth?" He continues to keep a loud tone, unable to sense that he's earning attention.

She sits up a little straighter in her chair, sticking her jaw out in annoyance. The woman's fingers hit the keyboard below her computer, as her eyes scan the screen. Her head is then turned back towards the male behind the counter.

   "She's in Room 82, down the hall on your first left." She directs him with a gesture to the right.

The man takes no time to thank her, as he has already sprinted down the hall to find exactly what he's looking for. The words replay in his head as he memories the words the lady had told him.

Down the hall on your first left

He sidesteps a doctor walking past him, earning a scowl and a glare. The male reaches the 'T' in the hallway, making him choose a direction to take. Left or right. That's when the words crawl back into his mind.

Down the hall on your first left

He turns to his left, slowing his sprint down to a jog as he passes the different doors; some open, some closed. That's when his eyes scan the gold plaques on the wood.

     79

He continues his jog.

     80

Not what he's looking for.

     81

An old woman steps out of the door, making him bump into her. He calls back to apologise but doesn't dare to glance back, as his time is limited. Very limited.

     82

It didn't take anymore than the number he desired before his hand met the handle of the door, swinging it open with an excruciatingly loud bang.

His eyes scanned the room before meeting the closed eyelids of the only one he cared for as of now.

   You.

His hands began to shake. His lips tremble even more. His nose scrunches up in disgust of the sight that lays before him. Before he even knows what he's doing, his feet slowly inch closer to your limp, cold body that lays on the flat, hard hospital bed.

   "What have they done to you?" His broken voice whispers towards you.

He runs his fingers down your cheek, leaning his body in the frame of the bed.

   "My sweet, sweet girl, what happened to your pretty face?" He queries sadly, his dark eyes becoming glossier.

After a few moments of silence, he finally noticed the blood coating your hospital gown. The redness that circles your eyes, the dried, flakey blood sticks to the gashes covering your naturally beautiful face, along with the black and blue bruising along your neck and temples. These are all things that make him see how real the situation is.

   "You know, (Y/N), I wanted to tell you something today." His voice shakes, as his eyes can't tear away from the purple that has taken over your pink lips.

The room remains silent, no response from you or anything else in the world, so it seems.

   "Today I found out something about Arya..." He trails off about your shared daughter, the corners of his lips turning up into a weak smile.

The memory replays in his mind from only moments before he received the phone call of your traffic accident.

   "She has a boyfriend. He's exactly like the guys. Sweet like Zack, funny like Jack and smiles brighter than Rian..." He now smiles brighter.

As his hand takes your in his own, he decides to finish what he was saying.

   "It's a shame you'll never meet him, she says she loves him already." His words laced with sorrow.

As he sighs, he notices the ring he gave you when he proposed to you. The silver ring that held the most luscious stone, one that matches the colour of your once lively eyes.

   "It reminds me of how we were when we were kids." He whispers.

He watches your still chest, not a single movement. His orbs linger on your lips, the lips he used to kiss every morning and every night. How he will miss your pretty little face.

"Good night, love,"

He kisses both of your eyelids, before he exits the room...

________________
___________
_______

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS.
WHAT DID I DO.
OH LORD...