You catch him crying (Zack)

"Honey, I'm home!" You shout into your house, setting your keys in the bowl and closing the door.

"Babe?" You call again.

No reply.

"Zack? Where are you?"

You heard a faint noise from your bedroom upstairs. This better not be what it seems like.

You walk carefully up the steps, and peek into your room.

Zack was sat there sobbing, eyes red and puffy, tear stains down his cheeks, and a magazine in his hand.

"Babe? What's wrong?" You say, sitting next to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Look." He mumbled.

You read through the magazine, not noticing anything wrong, until you look at the picture.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) and mystery guy spotted in town. Is she cheating on All Time Low's Zack Merrick? A source has confirmed that she is in fact cheating."  You read.

"What?!" You yell. "You don't believe this shit do you?" You question.

"Tell me it's not true. I believe you, if you are, I need to know right now." He stated calmly.

"Zack, I am not cheating on you." You reply irritate by the thought of being unfaithful towards the man of your dreams.

"Then who is it?" He said quietly.

"That," you point to the picture. "Is my brother, Lucas." You laugh.

"W-what?"

"Yeah, you haven't met him properly, because he's always touring." You giggle.

"Touring?" Zack asked confused.

"Yes, that's my little brother, Luke Hemmings, from 5 Seconds Of Summer." You laugh.