Neighbours (Rian)

(A/N: 1K! OMG! Thank you all so much! I love every single one of you!)

You picked up another box, and walked into your new home, smiling brightly, then placed the box gently on the floor.
You turned around, walking back out to get the last box.

"Hey! Are you moving in?" A man asks.

You turn your head to the side, and see a fairly tall man with the whitest smile you've ever seen.

"Uh, yeah. Do you live here?" You ask, returning the smile.

"Yeah, I live here with my band." He chuckles.

"You have a band? What's your band name?" You ask.

"Yes, we're called All Time Low."

"Hey! I think I've heard you on the radio a few times, I like your music." You compliment, picking up the last box, a heavy box, and struggling while lifting it.

"Thanks. Let me help you with that." He says, and rushes over to you, taking the heavy box from your hands.

"Thanks." You thank him, and lead him into your new house.

He places the box in the corner, and you both walk into the kitchen.

"Tea?" You ask him.

"Uh, yes please." He says politely.

You flip the switch on the kettle, and grab two mugs from you cupboard.

"You know, I never got your name." He speaks up.

"I'm (Y/N). What about you?" You question, turning around to face him.

"Rian, with an 'I'." He chuckles, and places a hand lightly on you waist, and leans in.

You brace yourself, locking eyes with him. He leans so he's inches away from you lips, and he picks the kettle up from behind you.

"Tea's done." He smiles innocently, holding back a laugh.

"You, Rian, are such a tease." You giggle, and step aside as he finishes the tea.

"I know, but if you go on a date with me, I promise I'll kiss you." He smirks.

"Well then, Ri, when are you picking me up?" You question, sipping from the mug Rian handed you.

"Tonight. 7pm. Wear a dress, be ready." He states, kisses your cheek then walks out the door, leaving you standing there, smiling like an idiot.