He gets arrested (Jack)

(A/N: Two updates in one day!
Just for you guys!
Thank you sooooo much for over 800 reads!)

"I said I'm sorry, what was I supposed to do? I was drunk." Jack asks, running a hand through his messy hair.

"You got fucking arrested! Drunk or not, I'm not happy with you. You knew I was on a date with Ryder tonight." You snap.

Jack had gotten arrested for urinating on a police car, so you had to come and pick him up. Meaning that you had to leave your date with Ryder.

"I said I'm sorry! Gosh, you're my best friend, we're supposed to be there for each other, through thick and thin." He frowns.

You pull up outside your apartment, then get out your side of the car, Jack doing the same, then you lock your car. You start walking up the stairs, when you get outside of your apartment, placing your key in the door.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I really am, please stop being mad at me." He pleads, grabbing your wrist lightly. You sigh in response.

"Look, Jack, I'm not mad, I haven't forgave you- but I'm not mad. It's just I've been waiting for today and you ruined it." You say sadly, not making eye contact.

"I'm sorry, maybe this will help." And with that, he kisses your lips softly, making you jump back in shock.

"S-sorry, it's just I-" You silence him by kissing him.

"Shut up you big goof." You giggle.

"Wow." He says, looking at you wide eyed.

"Oh, shh. You gonna grab the spare bedroom or just stand outside?" You joke.

"Oh, yeah- coming!" He chuckles, jumping into the apartment.