Final Update

Dearest Readers,

   Over the past couple of years, I have been uploading for this book. I idolized the four men in this extremely talented band, and have been inspired time after time by their work. I have wrote countless chapters of this book, my work progressing each time; but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. I feel as though writing for this book is more of a chore than a hobby lately, which drives me further to wanting to leave it where it is.

   I feel as though this book has had a good run - great, if you will - it's just not the same anymore. If it wasn't for each and everyone of you who have read and liked my work, I would have stopped this book long ago. Therefor, I would like to thank each and every one of you! 

   For now, I am stopping this book, though I do apologize to those of you who have been asking me to update. I have decided to focus on my other books, and create more in the near future! So as the final upload, all I want to say is thank you to you for reading this right now.

   I wish you all the best, and I am always open to talk, whether it's about my work, my books, or just in general. Please take care, I wish you all the best!

     I hope you understand...

 - Vengeances