How he knows your angry

He knows you're angry when...

Alex:
He knows you're angry when he comes home, and he calls your name and you don't answer. He always goes into your shared bedroom, as he finds you lying on the bed, with your black headphones in, blocking out the world. Instantly, he cuddles you, despite your tried to push him away. He then pulls you close, and hugs you until you take your headphones out and talk to him about what's wrong.

Jack:
At first, he panics, thinking he's done something to upset you. He follows you around the house, and is constantly asking what's wrong, and if he's done anything, yet you just keep walking away from him, ignoring him. He grab your wrist, and pulls you to him, his hands held firmly on your for-arms. He looks you in the eye, and eventually you explain why your mad. He listens intently, and he sits you on the couch. Jack offers a solution, and he then tries to cheer you up. He turns some of your favourite music on, and he makes you both a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and whipped cream.

Rian:
Rian knows your angry when you stomp through the house, and make a lot of noise. Usually, you're a calm and collected person, but when you're mad, you're the exact opposite. Rian always goes to the bathroom, and makes you a nice, hot bath. He lights your favourite scented candles, and places them all over the room. Rian leads you to the bath, and he plays soft music in the background. After your bath, you get dressed and dry your hair, and find him in the kitchen cooking your favourite food. The rest of the night is spent with him doing romantic gestures to make you happy.

Zack:
Zack always knows how to cheer you up when you're upset. When he finds you sat on your bed with your phone turned off, he instantly brings you into a hug. He then wraps your legs around his waist, and carries you to the couch. He sits down, and pulls you onto the couch. He plants kisses all over your face, and turns your favourite show, The Walking Dead on, and you watch your favourite season together. Zack mentions nothing about why you were upset, to not make you unhappy again, but he stays silent, determined to keep you in a good mood.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Omg I haven't updated in AGES.

But here you go.

I'll try to keep updating.

Love you as always.