He talks about you on the radio (Jack)

You were in your car, driving to the studio to pick the guys up. You turn on the radio in your car, and switched radio stations, until you heard a familiar voice.

Alex was currently telling a story about, you think it's Alex and Lisa's love story.
But you weren't quite sure.

"Sounds wonderful Alex. But moving on to Jack. Tell us Jack, how did you meet (Y/N)?" The interviewer asked, clearly emphasising your name.

"(Y/N), was my best friend since nursery, actually. We always used to spend every weekend in this tree house her dad made for us in her backyard, it was pretty awesome." Jack laughed at the memory.

"Yeah, totally." She said, obviously not interested in you.

You could hear Rian and Zack's faint whispers in the background, clearly shocked by her attitude to you.

"So, how is she? Numerous fans reported her being obnoxious and rude towards them, and not showing any affection towards you." She half-said-half-snapped.

"No way, she's always affectionate to me-" Jack began.

"Others reported too affectionate and using you." She quickly rushed in.

"Can I finish?" Jack spat.

"Sure." She said sweetly.

"Not only is (Y/N) a wonderful person, beautiful, and sweet, she cares about the fans. She obviously wants to spend lots of her time with me, but she lets me go out without her, to be with the fans- to have my own space. She's defiantly not using me, she's defiantly the nicest person I know, and she's sure as hell the person I respect most! Not only does she get on with me, she's nice to the band as well, she doesn't limit who I can and can't talk to, she trusts me, and I trust her." Jack defended you.

"Awe, Jack." You cooed, pulling over to the parking lot of the studio, where the guys wanted to be picked up. You grab your phone and text Jack.

To: Jack

I'm outside when you're ready. Thank you for defending me. I bought pizza, ice cream, and the box set of Home Alone. I love you, see you soon babe xxxxxxx

You smile at your phone, and send the text.

"In fact, she just text me now." Jack giggled into his mic.

From: Jack

Okayyyyy. You're welcome babe. HOME ALONE?! I LOVE YOU SO F*CKING MUCH BABE! BEST.GIRLFRIEND.EVER!
See you in a bit babe xxxxxxx

You smiled at the text, and put your phone back down.

"Unfortunately the fans don't agree with what you said, lots of negativity." She trailed on.

"Do you mind if I see?" Alex asked her.

"Uh, you can't studio rules sorry-"

"It's an iPad, hand it here please." Alex insisted.

"You can't look at-"

Then there was a squeak and shuffling.

"Jack and (Y/N) are my otp, (Your shipname) is the best, (Y/N) is goals, I'm so jealous of their relationship, goals, best couple ever..." Alex read.

"Um, I'm not being rude, but that doesn't sound negative." Rian laughed, emotionlessly.

"Agreed." Zack said.

"You're disgusting, I'm leaving, bye!" Jack spat, and it sounded like he stormed off.

Next thing you know, there's a knock on your window, an you jump out of your skin.

"Jack! You scared the shit outta me!" You laugh, gaining stability again.

"Sorry." He chuckles, so do the other guys.

They all hop in, as then you think of something.

"Guys, for being so sweet, I think we should go out, how about we go to Pizza Hut, grab some pizzas, and we'll order the ice cream bar, on me." You insist.

"Sweet!" Alex says.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" Rian cheers.

"Sounds good, thank you." Zack agrees.

"HELL FUCKING YEAH! PIZZA AND ICE CREAM!" Jack yells.

He made everyone laugh, and jump at the same time.

As you got there, you all sat down, and about 5 fans ran up to you.

"Oh my god! It's All Time Low!" A fan shouted.

"Can you sign these for us?" One asked, handing the guys a shirt, a piece of paper, their iPhones and sharpies.

"Sure." Alex said nicely.

After the guys signed it, Jack placed his hand in your thigh, smiling warmly at you.

"Oh, and (Y/N)?" Another girl asked.

"Yes love?" You questioned nicely.

"Would you mind taking a picture of us with the guys?"

"Of course." You smiled, picking up her phone.

"Thank you!" She squealed.

"Sure!" You smiled.

You snapped a few pictures and handed the phone back.

"Thank you sooooo much! And would you mind if we can get a picture with you as well please?" She asked sweetly.

It was one of the first times a fan asked for a picture of just you.

"Of course!" You smiled, walking over and smiling at the camera with her.

"Can we do like a few funny ones?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" You agree.

You hold the phone, and take about 10 selfies with her and the girls.

"Thank you, and would you mind signing these as well?"

"Sure!" You sign all the stuff they handed to you.

They thanked you all one more time and walked off.

"First time being asked to sign stuff, eh?" Alex smirked.

"Sure is." You smiled.

Jack threw his arm around you, kissing your cheek.

"That's my girl, now, LETS GET SOME PIZZA!" Jack yelled.