My Saviour (Rian)

WARNING! This chapter contains upsetting content- such as suicide attempt.
I apologise if it upsets anyone.
If you ever need to talk, message me or comment below.
I love you guys, remember that.

"(Y/N), the guys and I are going to the studio, will you be alright for a few hours?" Rian asked you.

"Yeah. Rian?" You questioned, feeling the tears burning in your eyes.

"Yes?"

"I love you, don't ever forget that. You mean the world to me, you're truly the best boyfriend ever. I love you." You say.

He pulls you into a hug.

"I love you too, babe." He says.

He kisses your cheek, and leaves, heading to the studio.

"It's now or never." You cry, letting the tears roll down your cheeks

You pick up the four letters, setting them down on the table next to the front door.

You walk up the stairs, and pick up the pills.

You're about to swallow them, when the door bursts open, and a crying Rian slaps your hand away.

"No!" He screams, wrapping you in his arms.

"R-Rian?" You gasp.

"Why would you do this?" He cried.

"I'm sorry- I-I- I'm sorry." You stutter.

"What made you do this?" He asked breathlessly,

"The-the hate." You admit, looking down at your fingers.

"The hate? (Y/N)...why? Why do you listen to what they say? Why would you take your own life due to false words? You're beautiful, gorgeous, smart, funny, wonderful, talented, sweet, kid, nice- you're the best thing tat wee happened to me!" Rian exclaims, his voice cracking at the end.

"I love you." You say, gripping onto him tightly.

"I love you more, don't you ever forget that." Rian reminds you, hugging you into a death grip.

Remember, if you guys need support, or just someone to talk to, I'm always here, just message me.
Love you all xx