Award shows (Alex)

You walked into the glossy stage, smiling brightly for the cameras.

You were presenting the best band for this years APMA's, and you were beyond excited.

As you reached where you were supposed to be in the stage, you looked into the camera, reading what you were supposed to say.

"Hello, I'm (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), and I'll be presenting this years best band award." You decided to change your words a little, since the people who were running the award show said it was okay, as long as you didn't go over the time slot you had, so you improvised.

"Now, this is a major pleasure for me, since I've always looked up to bands, and I had quite an obsession. So, anyways, the nominees for this years 'best band' are..." You paused, as the video started to play behind you.

"Paramore, Falling In Reverse, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, and Fall Out Boy." You stated.

You picked up the envelope, and began opening it.

You looked at the name, and smiled brightly.

"This years winner, for best band is..." You started, pausing for effect.

"No doubt, All Time Low!" You exclaimed.

The band walked in stage, smiles up to their ears. Each of them hugged you, kissed your cheek, and positioned themselves in front of the mic.

"First of all, thank you!" Rian began first.

"I would like to thank you guys, management, Mark Hoppus, our crew, roadies, friends, family and last but not least, my girlfriend Cassadee, I love you, thank you for your support." Rian finished.

"Uh, I'd like to thank my mom, dad, sister, friends, these guys, Mark Hoppus, and you guys!" Zack thanked, smiling wider.

"I would like to thank my mom, dad, the rest of my family, management, the band, they mean everything to me, and everyone who voted for us, I know we kinda suck, but you know- OH that reminds me, I'd like to thank our little babies 5SOS, we love you guys!" Jack cheers.

"Okay, my turn, I'd like to thank te band, we wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for you three, uh, mom, dad thanks for the support. Management and our crew/ roadies, you guys are awesome! And last and defiantly not least, I would like to thank (Y/N)," Alex says turning to you.

You guys have been dating for a wry log time, but kept it from the press, and fans.

"Okay, so I've been hiding something from all you guys, uh, (Y/N) and I have been dating for a few years, secretly...and I'm sorry for keeping that from you all. But what I'd also like to say is," Alex said, kneeling infringement of you.

You gasp, putting you hands over your mouth.

"(Y/N), I've been with you for a long time now, and I've never been happier. I love you, with all my heart. Would you do me the honour of being (Y/N) Gaskarth?" He asks, pulling a velvet box out, opening it to reveal a shiny diamond ring.

"Oh, Lex! Of course I will!" You exclaim.

He slips the ring into your finger, than he jumps to his feet.

You pull him into you, and kiss his lips passionately, but PG, cause there's people watching. You then peck his lips over and over, saying how much you love him.

Alex then turns to the cameras.

"Sorry for crashing the show. Thank you Hustlers, we love you, you're the reason we're here! Love you all, thank you!" Alex says, kissing you on the cheek, and holding your hand, walking off stage with you.

"I love you." Alex says, stopping you from walking, you were now behind the curtains so you were in privacy.

"I love you too, so fucking much." You admit.

He pulls your face to his, kissing you passionately, now that you're in private he doesn't care.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, you know that, right?" He questions.

"You tell me that everyday, how can I forget?" You giggle.

"Man, I love you." He laughs.

"I know, and I love you too." You press your lips to his once again.