He catches you singing (Zack)

You're doing the dishes in yours and Zack's kitchen, and you feel a little bored, so you decide to sing the song that's been stuck in your head for ages.

And what is that song?

5 Seconds Of Summer's 'She's Kinda Hot'.

"My girlfriends bitchin cause I always sleep in. She's always screaming when she's calling her friends. She's kinda hot though." You sing.

Then you hear a little noise from behind you, so you take the gloves off, and turn around, only to be faced with a grinning Zack, with his camera pointed at you.

"Zack!" You groan.

"Hey, great singing." He laughs.

"Not all of us are as good as you, Zack." You frown.

He places his phone on the counter, and walks towards you. He snakes his arms around your waist, and pulls you closer to him. You wrap your arms around his neck, and rest your forehead on his.

"I still love you." He whispers softly.

"As I love you." You whisper back.

He leans in, and places a soft, sweet kiss on your lips. He pulls you closer to him, and sits you in the counter. He turns around, and picks his phone up, unlocking it. He opens the camera, and points it at you both, and he takes a few pictures of you smiling, and one of him planting a kiss on your cheek, then you place a kiss on his cheek, and then a few of you kissing.

"Now this is going on Instagram." He declares, and runs into the living room.

Then your phone vibrates, and an Instagram post pops up. The picture of him kissing your cheek pops up, and the caption below it reads-

'I'll never stop loving you @ Y_IG_N'