i#8- He protects you (Alex)

Alex:

You and Alex we're going to a party of some guy that Alex knew.

As you arrived, Alex offered to go get you a drink, and said he would meet you on the dance floor.

You began dancing to the fast beat, enjoying yourself, when someone started grinding on you.

You pushed the guy away and continued your dancing, when it happened again.

You turned around and glared at the guy.

"Sorry mate, but I've got a boyfriend, so if you could stop I'd appreciate it." Then he did something unexpected.

He wrapped his arm around your waist, you tried to get away, but he dug his fingers into your ribs, causing you to wince and tears escape your eyes

"Get the fuck off her!" Alex yelled, punching the guy in his face.

The other guy threw a punch at Alex, but he dodged it, and punched him again.

"Baby, are you alright?" Alex asked, rubbing the tears from your cheeks.

"He-he freaking hurt me." You giggled while crying.

You weren't going to let this douche ruin your night, so you try to keep things happy.

"You know, that's what I love about you, no matter what happens, you still try to be positive." Alex smiled, hugging you carefully yet tightly.

"Thank you, 'Lex. I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too."