Over protective brother (Alex)

"Lex, we've been walking forever! Can we sit down?" You complain to your brother, hunching your shoulders.

"No. We're practically here! Just walk with me over there." Alex points to a light in the distance.

You were walking along the beach, and you were in Vans, so there were covered in the soft sand.

"This is a party?" You ask your older brother.

"Sure is. But when we get there, stay close to me, some of the guys are...handsy." Alex explains to you, pausing for a brief moment.

"Lex, I'm not a baby, I can handle myself, okay? Promise you won't embarrass me?" You beg him, glancing over at his features that are extremely similar to your own.

"Ughhh, fine." Alex gives in, sighing a little.

You finally reach the party, where you immediately go to the mini bar in hopes to get a drink.

"So, what can I get you?" The bartender asks you, a friendly smile plastered onto his face.

"Uh, can I have a-" You begin, before a voice interrupts you.

"Double Vodka, on me." A guy with sandy colored hair interjects, placing a sum of cash on the bar.

"Thanks, and you are?" You query him, turning to face the familiar face of the handsome man.

"Justin, Justin Hills." He answers you, a slight smirk on his features.

"Wait...you're the bassist from Sleeping With Sirens, aren't you?" You question, your smile stretching wider once he nods to confirm.

"Sure am, who are you? Not being rude, just haven't seen you at any of these parties before." He smiles his adorable smile, looking even better than before.

"Oh, I'm here with Lex- Alex Gaskarth." You correct yourself quickly.

"Oh, I was hoping you'd be single." He admits, looking down at his feet.

"What- no! No, no, no, no! I'm not with Alex, I'm his sister, (Y/N) Gaskarth." You explain, holding your hand out to greet him properly.

"Oh, good!" He exclaims, shaking your hand, pulling you into a hug.

"You know, I used to have the biggest crush on you." You whisper in his ear.

"Oh really?" He asks, pulling back to look at your face with a smirk.

"Yeah..." You admit, feeling yourself blush.

"Well, (Y/N), I'm glad, because you're the most beautiful person at this party." He tells you, glancing at your lips for a second.

"Justin?" You ask quietly, staring at his lips, the way he was staring at your own.

"Yeah?" He whispers.

"You have something on you lip, let me get it." You say, then you lean in, kissing him softly.

"What the hell is going on?" A voice snaps, uh-oh.

"Alex? Hey bro, how are you?" Justin asks, playing it cool.

"Mortified that you tried to get it on with my fucking sister." Alex hisses, a deadly glare evident on his infuriated face.

"Hey, I only kissed her cheek, plus, I have a girlfriend." He lies.

"Cheek or not, stay the fuck away." Alex then steps forward again, glancing at you for a quick second, before turning his gaze back to Justin.

Justin quickly grabs his phone, types a few things then hands you the phone.

"My girlfriend just text me this, what do you think it means?" Justin asks you, winking.

On the phone, there was the 'create new contact' page, where on the name it read-

'Go along with it, delete this and type your name and number'

"Oh, I think she means this." You say, typing your number in, then handing Justin his phone back.

"I think you're right, thank you." He smiles.

"Justin, you look at her one more time, I'll kill you." Alex warns him.

"Lex, he's dating someone, cool down!" You laugh at your brother, when in reality, you wanted to scream at him for ruining your moment.

"Still keeping my word!" Alex says loudly.

"Alright, man. I'll stay away. But I think (Y/N)'s drink that she ordered is here, let us get it." Justin said, holding his hand out to you.

"Relax Lex, we're only getting a drink." You clear to Alex.

He nods and walks away, not before giving you a questioning look though.

"Now, where were we?" Justin asks, holding your hips, pulling you closer.

"I think I remember." You giggle, connecting your lips, even though you have to go in your tippy toes to reach his height.

"Now I remember." He smirked.