[Alex] Open Relationship

You grip your plastic red cup tighter in your hands, the drink raising up to the top slowly from the pressure. In your eyeline, you watch as three girls practically throw themselves into your boyfriend. But it's okay of course, since it's an open relationship.

At the time, when you agreed to the idea, you figured that you'd only go out with other people every once in a while, not every single weekend.

The brunette places her hand on his bicep as she fakes a laugh, pressing against him some more.

Even though he's aware that you're somewhere across the room from him, he never looks up. Not even once.

"Hey," A voice pipes up from your right, making you jump a little as the person places their hand against your bare shoulder.

Your eyes flicker up to meet the eyes of Mike Fuentes, a friend of Alex's band, in Pierce The Veil.

"Mike, hey." You send him a soft smile, taking a quick sip from your drink as you turn to face him.

"I couldn't help but notice you staring at him. Everything okay?" He queries in a concerted tone, yet still cheery.

A sigh escapes your lips before you answer him. "Yeah, yeah, everything's fine." You insist.

"Really?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yep, still a bad liar." He adds.

Your mouth hangs open for a second, before you slap his chest playfully, a pout on your lips.

"Watch it, drummer boy." You warn him.

"Alright, alright," He chuckles. "What's his deal? He does know he has a girlfriend, right?" He now looks at Alex.

"That he does know." You reply.

Mike looks at you expectantly, awaiting for you to continue. "We may or not be in an open relationship." You blurt.

Mike sharply turns to you, a glare on his face. "What the hell, (Y/N), that's stupid." He comments.

"I know! But," You sigh. "It seemed like a good idea, at the time anyway."

Mike then grins at you, before he slowly snakes an arm around your waist, his other hand slowly tracing your side. His fingertips creep up your hip, then your waist, up to your shoulder, your neck, before sliding down your jawline. He leans in at an antagonising slow pace, before his soft lips soon meet your pink, lipgloss-covered lips.

The kiss lasts for a while, before you both separate, him looking down at your smaller figure, since he's a bloody giant.

"You know, I kinda like the idea of an open relationship now." He smirks.

Your lips begin to open to speak, until you're spun around roughly, enclosed in strong arms. Managing to dart your gaze upwards for a split second, you make out Alex's familiar facial features, including his lips, the same lips being crashed onto your own.

This kiss lasts a lot longer, with much more passion. Alex's hands roam your sides, pulling your hips closer to his own, while your hands remain tangled in his fair locks, pulling at the ends slightly.

As soon as both of your lips separate, five words spill out of Alex's mouth.

"This relationship is now sealed."

With that, his lips are connected to yours once again.

A/N; Two updates in one day? Crazy, right?

Anyhow, enjoy!