His Favourite Thing About You

A l e x

Your eyes — He loves how they sparkle when you look at him, or just in general. It makes him grin at your gorgeousness (strange word lel)

J a c k

Your lips — Obviously, Jack loves your lips. They're his favourite part of yours to kiss, which he does a lot. So, when you apply lipstick or lipgloss, he purposely smooches you, getting the product to smear over your face.

He always sends you a smirk, proud of his accomplishment

Z a c k

Your laugh — This is Zack's absolute favourite thing that you do. He can't help but to laugh along with you, usually resulting with you both grasping onto each other as you choke on your laughter, trying to stay stood up. The rest of the band always take videos and pictures of your hysteric state and upload it to social media; in order to embarrass and take the piss out of you two.

R i a n

Your smile — Knowing Rian, he's a smiler himself, so whenever you smile, he can't help but to smile with you. It makes his heart melt at how beautiful you really are. This makes him fall in love with you all over again.

A/N: GUYS!

Check out my Teen Wolf and The Walking Dead preference/imagines books please!

Leave a vote and a comment if you'd like to — I'll appreciate it!