Bubble baths (Jack)

"Jack!" You call through your hotel room.

You continue walking through the large space, searching the closet, behind the beds, the balcony, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Jack! Where are you? You're scaring me!" You shout.

You groaned and threw a pillow at the wall, Jack had been hiding for 20 minuets.

"Screw this, I'm going in the bath." You say.

You undo your dressing gown, being completely naked, then untie the hair tie in your hair.

You sink into the boiling hot bath, soaking your hair, by dunking your head under water.

You come back up for air and scream at the top of your lungs, seeing Jack sat in front of you in the bath, looking completely serious.

"Jack what the FUCK!" You yell.

"What? I waited here for like 20 minuets for you, why are you screaming?" He asked, obviously not getting that you were calling him for almost half an hour.

"I was calling your name, I searched everywhere! And here you are, stealing my bath!" You laugh.

"Well sorry you can't find me." He said sassily,

"Jack?" You ask sweetly.

"Yes?" He says.

"You got something on your face."

"What?" He asks.

"This." You smirk, grabbing a handful of bubbles, and rubbing it all over his face.

"(Y/N)!" He shouts, holding back a smile, but failing.

"Jack?" You mimic.

"You suck." He giggled, wiping his face.

"Yeah, but you love me though." You point out, smiling widely.

"Unfortunately, yes." He shook his head smiling.

"Mwahahahahahahaha." You laugh evilly.

"C'mere and kiss me." He leant in, so did you.

"Love ya." You say into the kiss.

"As do I." He said in an English accent.