You meet the rest of the band (Jack)

(A/N: Again this is in first person)

I jumped onto Jack's back, as he gave me a piggy back down the beach. He took me to a part of the beach where there were 6 people, some sunbathing while some drinking beer and just talking.

  B"Hey guys!" Jack shouted, a wide grin spread over his face.

I hopped off his back, and stood there, just swaying back and forward awkwardly.

   "Jack? Is this your lovely sister? Introduce us." A guy with the nicest teeth smiled at me.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot!" Jack giggled like a schoolgirl.

He continues laughing for a good minuet or two, while I continue just standing there, a tight smile cemented until my face He's seriously just gonna leave me here to be awkward?!

Screw it.

   "Hey guys, I'm Jack's sister, (Y/N)." I smiled warmly at the strangers.

They all greet me back whilst shouting and cheering a few hello's.

I walked up to where the girls were sat, laying down a towel for myself.

   "So, Jack's sister huh? How'd ya survive?" One girl asks me from my left, making me snort.

   "No idea, honestly." I chuckle, glancing over at the brunette

   "Lisa, the name's Lisa." She smiles, holding a hand for me to shake.

   "(Y/N)." I return the smile, shaking her hand back.

After we speak, I turn to see two other females sat next to Lisa and I, soft smiles in their faces.

   "Hey (Y/N), I'm Raegan." A blonde haired girl introduces herself (A/N: One of Lisa's friends).

   "And I'm Keeley." A purple haired girl then greets me (A/N: another one of Lisa's friends).

   "Nice to meet you both." I politely reply to them.

We sit in silence for a few moments, before Raegan pipes up.

   "Girls, let's go get a beer, I'm thirsty, and I wanna get drunk today." Raegan giggles at Keeley.

We all stand up and walk over to the guys. Lisa sits next to Alex, Keeley and Raegan sit in-between Rian and Jack, so I sit next to Zack.

He smiled at me, making me instantly blush at his charm.

   "Sis, how do you like my bros? And my gals?" Jack asked me.

   "The 'gals' are great, but I haven't actually spoke to the guys yet..." I trailed off.

"Well then, (Y/N), you can get to know us, Zack now!" Alex shouted.

Zack picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.

He then ran into the sea with me, and I squealed and tried wriggling out of his grasp, but it was useless. His strong, buff arms, that held beautiful tattoos are too strong for me.

"Zack, please! Do NOT throw me in!" I screamed.

"Fine." He laughed.

What?

Did he just agree not to?

Man was this guy nice-

And with that he jumped under the surface, pulling me with him.

And I though he was too nice.

"ZACK! OH MY GOSH!" I yelled.

He cracked up and held my waist for support, then he slowly stopped laughing, and started leaning in.

What?

What the hell is happening?

His lips connected with mine, and they moved in perfect sync.

WOAH!

We pulled apart and smiled.

"Way to go Zack!" Rian shouted.

"Get some!" Alex exclaimed.

"What the FUCK are you two doing? Zack that's my fucking sister man, back the fuck of!" Jack yelled.

"Dude calm down, I only kissed her." Zack laughed.

Oh.

"Whatever, stay away from her or I'll cut your balls off." Jack growled.

He then walked away with everyone, leaving Zack and I alone.

"You know, that was really good." Zack smirked as he said this.

"Uh, thanks, I guess..."

He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, leaning in again.

We kissed, then I spun around swimming off.

As he returned to the beach after me, he sat down and placed his hand on my lower back, sneakily might I add.

The rest of the night consisted of teasing each other, and the best part, no one suspected a thing!

*************************************
Thanks for reading!