Alex Imagine

(A/N: Cute pic of Alex for you guys! x)

You and Alex were in Americandy, a super awesome candy store, and since you're British, all the cool candy's were new to you.

"Alex! They have Twinkies!" You yell, running her to the boxes of Twinkies.

"(Y/N), they're so expensive here. When we go to America in a few weeks we can buy more there." Alex whined.

You had him carrying boxes upon bixes of different candies. You did in fact live in America with Alex, but you hadn't really been to the stores much to see these magnificent sweets.

"No! I must get them now! I need to try loads of stuff!"" You squeal, tossing more things at Alex.

You then went to the register.

"That'll be £34 please." The nice lady said from behind the counter.

"Thank you." Alex said, handing the money.

"Lex, I'll pay, it's fine-"

"Nope, I'm paying, so shh." He said playfully, and you kissed his cheek.

You walked out the store with 3 bags filled with different chocolates and sweets, and the rest of the night you tried all these wonderful foods, and declared that American candy is the best thin ever created, while Alex just laughed at you and your silliness.

*************************************
This sucked, omg.

I'm like really running out of ideas, but here's the update!

I can't believe we have over 500 reads!

That's crazy!

Thank you guys, so much!

I love you all, thanks you guys! xx