Book 2: Playing with Fire

The days are drawing closer to Sarah's transformation into an immortal human.

Their time together is slowly slipping away, soon Anton and Sarah will part company as part of the requirements set by the council of deities. Frustrated by the rules of his kind, Anton seeks an alternative to their situation, one that will suit his needs rather than the councils. Slowly gathering the information, he sets out to change the system and reap the rewards. All he has to do is get through Nick and Rowan's wedding and have the council complete Sarah's transformation.

Sarah has never met a vampire before and only recently learned that she has a demon working in her kitchen. Now she's about to attend a wedding of two demons, one of which used to be a vampire. She will be surrounded by vampires but none of them would dare touch the love of the devil. Sarah never thought that any of these things were possible, vampires were supposed to be a work of fiction and demons were creatures made to scare children in church. They were not meant to be suave and sophisticated bloodsuckers nor a talented chef that looks like a normal person.

Accepting an immortal life with Anton was easy, Sarah happily returned the love offered by the devil himself but she never realized how harrowing the ordeal of transforming to become his mate would be.