Playing with Fire: Chapter 3: Anton

Sarah's cheeks flushed with heat as she leaned against the wall, her mouth opening slightly.

"I am going to take every single item off you and you are not to touch a thing. Do you understand?"

She nodded, her eyes lowering as the grin curled into one side of her mouth. I loved her dirty smile.

Removing my jacket and tie, I thought that the desire of tonight could be found in the anticipation of what will be. Sarah watched as I made my way through my own buttons, leaving me in just my pants.

Her heart rate increased as I moved closer, undoing the buttons of her shirt more slowly than my own. The silk shirt peeled away and fell to the floor, below was a soft white lace bra that offered nothing more than a view of the beautiful curves of her breasts.

"Pretty but not necessary," I said as my fingertips trailed over the lace.

As I reached around to her back, I undid the clasps. All the while my lips traced over her jaw and neck, never kissing her but coming so close that it made her breath heavier. My fingers trailed over the straps on her shoulders, sliding down and pulling it away from her body.

Anticipation was killing me, I wanted to touch but I refrained from doing so, knowing that building the want and need was so much more fun. My hands slid over her hips to her back, undoing the button and zip of her skirt. As I moved it over her hips and down her legs, I went onto my knees in front of her.

With a soft kiss on her knee, I elicited another whimper of pleasure from her. As my lips and hands moved up her thighs she kept her eyes on me.

"These can stay," I whispered as I kissed the lace band of the thigh high stockings. "But these have to go."

My fingers curled around the edges of her underpants, slowly edging them over her hips. With one foot lifted and free of the pants, I put her leg over my shoulder and felt the soft and silky foot glide down my back.

Her eyebrows pressed together with the very first touch, her moan breathy. Burying deeper caused her moans to pitch higher. Hunger was burning through us, I could feel how hard her heart was beating. With every swirl of my tongue, I could see her fingers scratching at the paintwork. She was desperate to touch but knew better.

So the gentleman in me decided that helping her was ideal. I moved her to the footstool, making her sit on her hands. Sarah pouted at me, two big blue eyes pretended to be sad. I leaned forward to her with a wolfish grin.

"Too bad."

She grinned back, leaning forward herself to take what she wanted. Her lips pressed firmly, sliding her tongue against mine. And with that little distraction, the minx moved her hands and began to undo my pants.

"Nuh-uh, my darling."

I pulled away from her and returned her hands to their former home. She laid back as I pushed her legs wider, groaning something that sounded remarkably like how dirty this was. I grinned and dived back in, not stopping until her body shuddered with a rather vocal orgasm.

Her body sagged onto the footstool, laying along the length of it. Lifting her legs over mine, I pulled her up into my arms. She giggled as her arms wrapped around my neck, kissing me.

"Two to none, I do believe that I surely owe you now."

"All in good time. For now, we must dress otherwise Martine will return and drag us out of here no matter what we might be wearing."

One lone finger dragged over my chest and down through the ribs to stop at the button of my pants.

"Sure about that one? All worked up and no release, surely that isn't fair."

"We would have to be quick and I don't want our first time together to be like that."

I stood from the footstool which was my mistake, Sarah looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Our first time together might be fast but at least it will be hot and heavy."

She leaned forward and pulled the zip down, her fingers curling under the band of my pants and shorts. I couldn't resist her anymore. Naked and wanting me, it was a heady combination that made my mind hazy with lust.

I had momentarily lost contact with my body, floating in a sea of euphoria. It wasn't until I felt something hot and wet dragging over me that I came back with a jolt. I looked down to see those big blue eyes staring up at me, the playful smirk wrapped around me.

With the footstool backed into the corner, I gripped the walls for stability. Sarah was determined to be so mind blowing that it would render me senseless. Her sweet, slippery lips slid over me with stealth movement, back and forth with her hand gripping tight.

She had an amazing touch, one that I prayed didn't come with experience. I knew it was ridiculous and hypocritical but I couldn't stand the thought of someone touching her before me. Yet I knew that it was true, I knew that there had been others. With that crushing thought, I pulled away, my body heaving with the erratic breath and racing heart.

I looked down, saliva covered me from base to head which was an incredible thing to see. Her fingers slid over those luscious lips, wiping away what was on her. Then as if she possessed a magic of her own, she produced a tiny square packet.

All reason was thrown out the window, not that the keep had any. I grabbed it from her and had it on within seconds, finding a path to her with a rather large groan from the both of us.

"You are so irresistible." I whispered against her lips.

She was pressed hard against the wall, grinning and moaning with each thrust. With my hands pressed into the soft cushion of the footstool and her legs wrapped around me, I kissed her hard. Unable to pull away, I continued to enjoy the dance of our lips and the thrusts of our tongues. Her hands wrapped around my neck, urging me deeper.

Our groans of pleasure were muffled by the kiss, rough and deep it matched our love. Sarah was the first to break free, her body arching into mine as her fingers pressed deep into the flesh on my back. As she cried out my name I felt the burning rush of pleasure. My own groan of passion vibrated against the skin as I buried myself into the curve of her neck.

I looked down at our sweat slicked bodies, heaving with the exertion. Sarah looked stunning, the post sex glow was beautiful. I smiled back at her but inside I was dying. Five months without her was going to be painful.