Playing with Fire: Chapter 12: Sarah

Anton was restrained, loosely tied to a chair in the dining room. His tether was nothing more than a silk scarf, another tied around my bare waist. I was in a pretty hot pink bra and panties, he was his boxer shorts. The grin was a mile wide as he leaned forward for a kiss.

"I think I like this birthday business, but only once a year? That does not seem fair."

I shrugged with a cheeky smirk, turning to my tools of torture.

The kitchen had a vast array of things to eat on offer, I went through the list and was utterly naughty. There were cakes of different flavors, I picked chocolate which also happened to be Anton's favorite as well. I picked the platter of fruit which was probably the healthiest thing in the room. What brought it down was the melted chocolate to dip it in.

As I cut into the cake I felt two hands grip my hips, two hands that were supposed to be restrained. I yelped with a giggle when he bit the soft flesh of my ass.

"Drop the knife woman." he growled into the skin of my hip.

"But it's your birthday and how did you get out of the restraints?"

I could feel him stand to me, his breath on my shoulder as he closed in on me.

"I am the devil," he whispered into the crook of my neck. "There isn't a restraint in this world that can hold me."

"Mm," I growled softly and picked up the slice. "Open," I said as I turned around.

He opened and waited patiently, clamping his mouth shut when I took a bite out of it.

"You've been a bad boy Anton."

"So have you, talking with food in your mouth."

I shrugged and all he could do was smile.

"You know," he said with a soft seductive tone. "At the moment I hold the advantage."

Behind me the plates scraped over the table, I turned and saw them parting to the sides and making a gap in the center of the table.

"And until you become immortal, we are most definitely unequal for our abilities."

"Yeah, I don't have any."

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that. You make the devil weak with desire, you could order him to his knees to beg at your feet and he would do it. Ensnaring his heart and ensuring that all that he thinks of when he is awake is you. When he sleeps, he dreams of you. He dreams in color, the likes of which he has never seen in his dreams before. No one has ever been able to do this to him before and he knows that no one else will ever be able to do it in the future."

His hand reached to the side, waggling in the air as a devious look crossed his face. Something snapped through the air, I turned and watched as a length of red silk ribbon was hovering at the corner of the table. Anton reached out and took the slice of cake from my hand, a second later the ribbon was wrapped around my wrist.

"All that he strives for now is to please her, to make her happy."

Anton grinned as he ate the cake, his other hand wiggling in the air. I watched in quiet horror as another length of red silk flew at me, wrapping around my other wrist.

"He wants to make her moan with ecstasy, to scream his name with pure hedonistic pleasure."

I was made to shift along the table, now placed at the gap in the table. The ribbons pulled me back, laying me flat on my back on the table. Something slithered at my feet, I shrieked when I felt it wrap around my ankles.

"Relax Sarah, I could never harm you. Listen to me and what I say."

I nodded but still held fear. My feet were dragged up to the table, the ribbons holding me firmly in place. I wasn't going anywhere.

"This is good cake, Sarah, you picked well."

"Uh, thanks," I said with a frown.

"I do like my present."

His grin was wicked as he slowly pulled on the ribbon, sliding the cloth from underneath me.

"But it seems that there is too much wrapping on this gift, such a pretty gift too."

The fingers wiggled again and my bra was gone in a puff of smoke.

"I liked that bra!" I said indignantly.

"It's only gone to your bag along with your pants."

I lifted my head and saw they were gone too.

"I am a lucky man." he purred, stroking his icing covered fingers over me.

It sent a surge of pleasure through me, I would beg him to never stop except that I had seen where those fingers had just been. I saw what was on those fingers.

"I hope you're planning on cleaning that up."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"My, you are the tiger tonight."

"Well, you kind of freaked me out Anton, a bit of warning would be nice."

"Fine. Sarah, I'm going to tie you to the table and coat you in all manner of food. Then I'm going to clean you, ensuring that you become best friends with my tongue and lips. How does that sound?"

"Uh, great."

Anton grinned a little harder as he picked up the first of the torture items, a can of whipped cream.

"And when I have made you scream with ecstasy and have lost your voice, I will keep going until you have lost all sensibility. Delirious with pleasure is not enough."

He shook the can, a heated flame of desire shining in his eyes. My fear was gone, replaced with a fervent need for him. Anton dripped with carnality, the seductive smile and bedroom eyes burned brightly. He had barely touched me since strapping me to the table yet I was ready to explode for him. Every single part of me wanted to feel his touch, to know what it was like to have the devil lust for me.