Chapter 1 - "Need to be looking smoking"

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Never Regret Anything Because At One Time It Was Exactly What You Wanted" - Unknown.

Derek^

********

Aspen POV.

"Give it to me, I'm worth it. Baby I'm worth it. Uh huh I'm worth it. Gimme gimme I'm worth it"

My alarm went off at 6am. Uh first day of school. I got up and walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my business. I grabbed two towels and got in the shower setting it to the right temperature. I shaved and washed my hair and body. I got out shivering slightly from the cold and quickly wrapped my towels around me.

I walked over to my closet and decided on some white shorts and floral of the shoulder top, some my white vans. I put on matching white knickers and a bra, then my clothes. I started to blow dry my hair.

"Aspen you best be up" My eldest brother banged on my door. I heard him knocking on the rest of my brothers doors.

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Aspen Anderson. I am 16 and live with my eight brothers. That's right eight. I have five older brothers and three younger ones. All of them protective of me. My mum and dad died in a car accident last year and my oldest brother had taken custody of all of us.

My brothers are Bennett who is 25 and a lawyer. Xavier who is 22 and on the police force. Grayson who is 18. Hayden who is 17. Derek who is 16 and also my twin. Noah and Kol also twins and are 14. And last Parker who is 5.

The only difference between me and Derek are our eye colours.

I suffer from panic attacks and I am severely claustrophobic. i also have very bad anger issues. It's a struggle but I'm surviving.

"ASPEN HURRY UP" Bennett shouted. I looked at the clock, holy fudge cakes it 7:30am.

Looking in the mirror with my hair straightened and my tan shoulder bag hanging from my shoulder. I look good, not trying to boost my ego or anything.

I slowly walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Before I got there a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my legs. I looked down to a giggling Parker. I ruffled his hair and placed him on my hip.

"Hey Parks, want some breakfast?" I asked him.

"Yeah please Aspen" He nodded and smiled. He had his two front teeth missing but it was cute.

"Morning guys" I said putting Parker on a stool.

"Hey Aspen" I heard them all say.

I reached up and got the cereal, placed it into two bowls and poured the milk over it. I gave one to Parker and ate mine.

Xavier walked in and stopped and looked at me narrowing his eyes. "Aspen" He said slowly.

"Yesss" Dragging the word out.

"What are you wearing?" He said that and all the boys heads snapped up.

"Urm clothes what else smartass" I carried on eating.

"I think she looks pretty Xavy" Parker said smiling at him.

"Yeah a little too pretty" I heard Grayson mutter.

"Yes two compliments in one morning" I said pumping my first in the air.

Derek looked at me chuckling and shaking his head at me.

"Yeah I don't care if you look pretty Aspen, go and change" Xavier said.

"But Xavier it's the first day, I need to be looking smoking" I said putting my bowl in the sink.