Epilogue Part 1.

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

"With freedom, books, flowers and the moon, who could not be happy?" – Oscar Wilde.

****

We were all sitting in the hall waiting for Grayson to be called on stage. Yes he is graduating. He said he wants to take a gap year then join the army. When he told us we all freaked out and shouted at him saying he can't leave and shit but he explained that he wants to serve for this country and make our parent's proud. When he was explaining it he was really crying and it made us all cry.

"Grayson Anderson." The Principle called his name.

Grayson walked out with a huge grin on his face. Every single of us were hooting and screaming for him. He shook his head at us and shook hands with the Principle before waving one more time and walking off the stage.

A lot has happened

Parker and Bella were 'together'. Even though Aiden didn't like it he knew Parker would treat Bella like a princess and soon would become his Queen. His words not mine.

Sawyer and Derek were closer than ever, I mean I walked in on them in MY bath together. They said it's the only biggest bath in the house. So they had to be naked together in MY damn bath. I screamed and screamed for them to get out and stop being so disgusting. We all haven't brought it up since.

Aiden, Hunter and Trey well they are the same old boys but still different.

Hunter met this girl and you can tell he is completely in love with her. The way he would stare at her and always make sure she was okay even though he was quiet just his actions proved it. Me and Sawyer welcomed her. Her name is Ariel. No she doesn't have red hair. Comparing her to Hunter she is like a little mouse.

Aiden well Aiden what to say about him. Actually fuck him, he took my food away from me the other night and I am so not talking to that little ass.

Trey wow he found himself a ladyyyyyyy. She is so beautiful. Cuban and English. Different but that just makes her more beautiful. When I saw her I thought about turning lesbian. Just joking, maybe. I don't actually know what my sexuality is when I am around her. Me and Sawyer always have to question each other so we know we haven't strayed away from our lads.

Me and Tyler. Well, damn it I am blushing. We got very close to you know what before my stupido of brother wanted to borrow a condom. I thought the house was empty because no one shouted back when we got there. So there we was naked and there he was almost naked. So yeah let's forget about that. Tyler wow, he really isn't a bad boy he is just this massive fucking teddy bear. He always pouts when we can't cuddle. My brothers have really accepted this relationship and I wouldn't be happier.

Bennett and Brett are always catching up and making up for loss times. Brett is still teaching and Bennett is becoming a bigger Lawyer than he already was.

Xavier well, we think he has a women from work but he would say a word about it.

Gray, well gap year then army.

Hayden, he is basically taking the lead boy in the school. Woo more slut's are gonna be brought round or unless he settles down. Fuck that is such a good joke.

Me and Derek still have our twin days, which are always different and great. We always end messy somehow I just don't know, which confuses me.

Kol well, Koly boy has himself a crush on a TEACHER, when we found out we couldn't stop laughing. Then Bennett had a parent's meeting with her and Kol was just blushing all the way through it.

Noah, what to say. Well he began to overdo it with the weightlifting and boxing. He began to go streetfighter which we all didn't know at all. Until Kol said something about bruises lining Noah's stomach and arms. We waited for him one night and Bennett was so angry like fucking furious. I think we all was. I mean my little brother, 14 year old brother was fighting. Bennett had to talk to him about this obsession he had because it was just unhealthy. He is just like Hunter, so protective of Amelia and it is the cutest thing I have ever set my sight on.

Lastly me, I still have nightmares about what Liam done to me or the death of my parents. Sometimes I just shut everyone out and just cry about everything. Sometimes Bennett or Tyler would hold me but times like that I just wanted to be alone.

Stacey well she like became no one. She was hardly seen but if she was, she was reading or in the library. I give the girl credits because she run this school for a while. But now this school everyone is equal.

To be honest I would change a thing, because I am glad my brothers were over protective over me and I knew I was loved more than anything. I love them more than anything in this entire world.

One Year Later...

I stood in airport crying watching Grayson hug everyone goodbye. He was dressed in his army uniform. I couldn't hold back my sobs watching his hug them goodbye. I didn't want to do it. I couldn't do it.

I began making my way to the car. But his voice stopped me. "Aspen please." He choked at the end.

"I can't Grayson, please understand I can't." I shook my head.

"I want my little princess to hug me. I want her to show me she is strong. I want to see the little sister I have been seeing for this past years." His words were making me cry harder.

I turned to him and looked at him. His short army style haircut. His bright blue eyes. that were the same as mine. I saw tear tracks down his face. I couldn't hold it back any longer.

I ran to him and jumped into his arms wrapping my arms and legs around him. He wrapped his long muscly arms around me. I buried my head into his neck, inhaling his manly scent. His smelled like home.

"I love you so much Aspen, more than anything. I promise I will come back." He whispered in my ear.

I was just letting our sobs as he would press kisses to the side of my head. Repeating over and over again he will come back.

They called his flight and he set me on my feet.

He grabbed my face in his hands. "I will come back. I will miss you and talk to you whenever I can. I love you." He kissed my cheek.

"I-I l-love you too." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

We huddled in a group hug, even Ty and that were crying. "I love you all guys." Grayson said.

He waved at us as we watched his retreating back.

I fell to my knees and cried into my hands. I did not want to lose him, I didn't want to at all.

I felt someone pick me up, "He will be okay." I heard Bennett's soft voice in my ear.

****

When Grayson finally did call he said he would be home in about 6 months because he was being deployed.

Soon I was happy with everything.