Chapter 33 - "Pick up Lines."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"It might hurt to lose people, but maybe they just weren't supposed to stay." – Unknown.

****

"Aspen come on, we are going to be next to you the whole day." Hayden said.

I just shook my head.

"Aspen please." He begged. I just shook my head again.

Let me just tell you why he is begging, I was going back to school today and I just didn't want to be dealing with the stares and looks of pity. So as all the brothers got out the car I quickly locked it. Every time they would unlock it with the keys I would lock that shit right back up. Sawyer came and begged me to come out but nope not gonna happen.

"Fine you made me do this." Grayson said.

What are they going to do now? I watched them all whisper to each other and walk off. I sat for about 5 minutes in silence before a knock on the window made me jump. I turned and saw Tyler giving me a smile.

"Hey baby." He said. I waved my hand at him. "You getting out anytime soon?" He asked. I shook my head at him and leaned back into the chair. "I was looking for you everywhere. But then I got a call that you locked yourself in the car. Aspen let me in or you come out."

I sighed. Damn it he was too cute for his own good. I unlocked the car and held the door open for him to get in. He slid into the car and shut the door.

"I'm scared." I said to him.

"Aspen there is no need to be, everyone is going to be with you. I will not leave your side once." He grabbed my hand and held it on his lap.

I laid my head on his shoulder. "But-but everyone will stare and I don't want that Ty."

"Aspen listen to me," He held my face in his hands. "You are beautiful with or without these bruises. Let them stare just know they have to deal with me and my boys and your family." He placed his forehead on mine and looked me in my eyes. "You can do this."

I nodded and pecked his lips. "I can do this."

"That's my girl." Woo cue the butterflies bitches.

I got out the car with Tyler's help. When I got out I leaned into him with his arm wrapped around my shoulders. He kissed my forehead.

I didn't want crutches so I ask for the boot thing and man it is heavy.

We began walking to the front doors, "Nope can't do this." I tried to turn around and leave but Tyler held me close to his side.

"You are fine, let's go." He grinned at me.

"Your hot," I blurted out, I quickly covered my mouth and blushed.

"Thank you, but you are too." Tyler chuckled and helped me up the steps.

I found Brett waiting for me at door. He glared at Tyler causing me to roll my eyes.

"You boy keep your hands to yourself." He pointed a finger at Tyler.

I ran my finger down Ty's chest and stopped above his waistline of his jeans. "But what if I'm the one touching him." I wiggled my eyebrows.

Wait for it, boom the vein is here. "Aspen." Brett growled. "Just please refrain from PDA in the damn corridors and me." He said.

"Okay we will," I kissed his cheek.

As me and Tyler walked in the doors all heads whipped my way and whispers broke out.

"See this is why I didn't want to fucking do this." I said and walked off.