Chapter 37 - "Parker and Bella."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

"Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are."

****

Aspen's POV.

I walked down the stairs with a pounding headache and feeling extremely tired even if I did get more than enough hours of sleep. I stopped half way down the stairs and grabbed my head. I rubbed my temples but continued walking down the stairs. I walked past the living room and wincing at the noise some of them were making, I continued until I reached the kitchen, I got to the cupboard with all the medicine in and reached for some painkillers.

I quickly took a couple and laid my head down on the table, sighing from the coldness on my hot forehead. I turned so my flushed cheeks were facing the cold table. I felt my eyes closing from the tiredness.

I felt someone pick me up and carry me somewhere. I woke up alert and looked around and saw Xavier looking down at me with a frown on his face.

"What happened?" I asked him, my voice sounding all husky and hoarse.

"You fell asleep and nearly fell." He put me on the sofa. "Just get some rest, I think you're ill." He kissed my forehead and left me in the peace and quiet.

I woke up a few hours later feeling a lot better. I saw Parker watching some kid shows quietly munching on a sandwich.

I stretched a groaned when I heard some bones crack. Parker's head turned to me and smiled.

"Hey Aspen." He said getting up and walking towards me.

"Hey Parks, wanna massage my back?" I asked him sweetly.

"Okay. But you need to turn around silly." He laughed at himself.

"Oh silly me." I turned so I was laying on my stomach, Parker climb on and sat on the lower part of my back. I turned my head and saw him blowing his hands. "What you doing?" I asked him.

"Warming my hands up." He done it a few more times. "Okay here I go." He kind of sung.

I felt him place his small hands on my shoulders and began to massage them softly. Sometimes he would go hard but then soft. He would laugh at the noises I would make.

I slowly felt myself slowly drift back to sleep.

Next thing there is flash going off, I flutter my eyes open and see all the brothers with their phones out. I tried to move but something heavy was on me, I turned my head and saw Parker spread out all over me but a bit of dribble on the side of his face.

"Ew he is dribbling on me!" I screeched.

"Hehe Bella." He spoke in his sleep.

We all raised our eyebrows. Oo our little man has a crush.

He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw us.

"Who is Bella?" Hayden asked Parker smirking.

He blushed crimson, oh this is good. He turned his head so he was facing away from them.

Just then we heard Sawyer shout through the house. She walked in with the Ty and that behind her. Aiden was holding a little girls hand who looked around Parker's age.

She had the same eyes as Aiden and same hair colour. I'm guessing that's his sister. She hid behind his leg, sometimes peering around to look at everyone. I rolled Parks off me and walked to her. I kneel down in front of her and waved.

"Hi cutie what's your name?" I whispered.

She looked up at Aiden who nodded at her. "Bella." My eyes widen and turned to Parker who was blushing hiding behind Bennett's legs.

Oh that's is fucking fantastic. "Hi Bella, you are pretty like a princess."

Her face lit up and she gave me a small smile. "Really? Aidy says I a monkey."

"Oh Aidy is just a big silly cow." I scowled at him. She giggled and looked around the room.

"Parky." She gasped. When she saw him. He stepped out from behind Bennett and waved at her.

"Hi Bella."

"Wait this is Bella?" Hayden basically shouted.

"You told them 'bout me?" She whispered to Parker.

"I had a dream you was a princess." He mumbled.

Me and Sawyer awed at that moment.

"Was you the prince Parky?" She blushed.

He nodded shyly. She walked over to him and planted a big kiss on his lips. All our eyes bugged out of our heads.

Parker looked shocked but kissed her back. It was just a peck but they were so cute.

Aiden was just blinking really fast like he couldn't believe what just happened. I cuddled my body into Tyler's trying to hold in my laugh. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked down at long tanned fingers fiddling with them. I wondered if our kids would have-

Wait a minute OUR KIDS? What am I thinking about?!

"Benny this is Bella, my girl." Parker grinned.

"This is so cute." Sawyer squealed.

"I know right, look at them." I said grinning.

"I will not allow this. No she is young and innocent." Aiden said.

"Aidy this is Parky. My boy." Bella said to Aiden. I watched him sigh.

"Parker don't hurt her." Aiden bent down to their height.

"I won't. I love her."

"And I love him." Bella said in her little cute girly voice.

I kissed Hunter's and Trey's cheek saying hi to them as they went off the game's room with some off the brothers. Derek and Sawyer kissed before cuddling on the sofa. Parker and Bella where sitting in front of the TV watching some show on Disney channel.

I took Tyler's hand and dragged him to my bedroom. I pushed him on the bed before cuddling into him.

"That was so damn cute." I said.

"Parks has got game for a little man." Tyler chuckled. I felt his chest vibrate.

"Yes, yes he does. Aiden looked shocked I think we all were."

"I love you." Tyler blurted out. I sat up and turned to him with my eyes wide. "I have known for some time. Especially when Liam took you. All I could think about was the fact I didn't get to tell the love of my life I love her. Every time I look at you all I want to do is be with you forever and never ever let you go." He finished.

By the end of that I was speechless, I just didn't know how to respond to that. Just as I was about to say it back Bennett shouted saying pizza was there. He sighed and frowned. I watched him get up and walk to the door. Just as he got there I called his name.

"Yeah?" He turned around.

"I love you too." I smiled at him.

He grinned, his beautiful smile with the dimple and his pearly whites showing. He ran and jumped on me smothering me in kisses.

"Say it again." He said looking in my eyes.

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you."

"I love you too." And with that he pressed his lips to mine.