Chapter 24 - "He misses me."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Don't ever lie to someone to protect their feelings. They deserve the truth." – Unknown.

*****

Brett was moving in at the weekend. I keep getting texts from Liam, he kept saying how he misses me and can't wait to see me. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I have to go to him if I don't want anyone else hurt. I just couldn't live with myself if anything had happened.

Everyone found out about Brett and his story, he was still going to be working at school but now all the sluts are drooling over him. More girls are trying to befriend me and Sawyer but girl that shit isn't happening.

I have one night to spend with my family before I meet Liam. As long as everyone else is safe and out of harm's warm I would do anything to protect them.

I'm snuggled up with Bennett while we are watching X-Men again. Everyone is obsessed with this film. I reach for the pizza that is on the table in the middle. I try and reach but my arms are just not long enough. I let my arm flop down and I quickly try again but fail. I take one leg of Derek and bring the box closer to me. I push it and I grab it with my hand.

"Yes" I whisper to myself.

I heard laughter around me and I look around and realise everyone was looking at me.

"What I couldn't reach it" I quickly stuff myself with a slice of pizza.

I look around and notice everyone is back to watching the film. I'm glad to call them my family, my brothers. I wouldn't ask for anything else in life. I really wouldn't.

That's is just adorable, you cuddled up with your big brother. It's such a shame really that he won't be there to save you. I mean I love a family women Aspen and soon we will have our own little football team. I'll see you tomorrow sweetheart. – L x

I read the text and tried to hide it away from Bennett because he would end up reading it. I have no idea what he is going to do but I can't help shake the feeling it will be something extremely bad will happen and he will get revenge on me for putting him in prison.