Chapter 22 - "Slow down tiger."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Remember only God can judge ya, Forget the haters cause someone loves ya" – Miley Cyrus 'We Can't Stop'

*****

I can't get you out of my head, Stacey just gives me pleasure but I'm always moaning out your name. I miss your intoxicating smell, so sweet. A shame Hunter had to come along and ruin it. One more person tries to take what's mine I will not hesitate to kill them. I really hope you understand Aspen. I love you loads. L x

And that is what I woke up to this morning. Most off day I've been so skittish, constantly living in fear again.

Meet me in room 289 – Ty.

I make my way to room 289. As I get there keep looking around me. I enter the classroom and get pushed against the wall gently.

I get a whiff of Tyler's cologne the one I love. I look at him through my eyelashes. "Hey" I breathe out.

"Hi" He whispers. "I can't stay away from you" He says as he stares into my eyes.

"Why?" I ask him gently.

"I like you too damn much" He inhales my scent, I instantly get worried in case I smell bad. But my eyes widen at what he said.

"W-what?" I barely get out.

He pulls away from me and grips his hair. "Fuck you don't like me back, fuck sake. Ahhh I knew" He keeps gripping his hair and letting out angry screams. "Fuck fuck, I've ruined it." He keeps rambling on.

I quickly press my lips to him to shut him up. I grab the back of his neck and pull him closer. "Stop talking" I say with my lips on his. "I like you too stupid" I feel him smile.

He grabs my face and returns the kiss, I grip him because this is too much. He brings one hand and wraps it around my waist. He lets out a groan. I pull back out of breathe.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself.

"That was-"

"Amazing" I finish for him.

We were both panting. I leaned onto him and I suddenly remember Liam, he will hurt Tyler oh god.

"Can we keep this a secret for a while?" I ask quietly. "I mean you haven't even asked Bennett" I grinned at him.

"Oh shit"

"Look the bad boy afraid of a little girls brother" I laugh.

"Firstly why did you refer yourself to as a little girl and secondly shit I haven't and I kissed you, well basically you kissed me first" He rambled on again.

"Okay okay slow down tiger, we will figure this out" I kiss his jaw.

"One more" He groans.

And with that he places his lips on mine and we end up making out for an hour.

I walked to the lunch room and I received a text. I just knew it was Liam.

That was the last straw. I will hurt everyone or you will come to me in two days. I hope you understand that. I have my men waiting for every single one of your family and friends. Mmm who first? Noah? Parker? Sawyer? Trey? Maybe the boy you was kissing. I will text you the address at 7pm be there Aspen or people will die. – L x.

My phone drops to the floor and the sound echo's the hallway. I hear his evil cackle echoing and bouncing off the walls.

It's just getting louder and louder. I try to block out the sound but I can't.