Chapter 8 - "cute geeky glasses."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Know your worth. Know the difference between what you're getting and what you deserve." - Unknown.

Aquarium picture to the top.

*******

It was finally Saturday and I woke up with the sun shining through the windows. I groaned and buried my head further into my pillow. I felt someone jumping on me and I rolled over and saw Noah, which was a surprise he barely socialises with us.

"Can I help you?" I croaked.

"Well it's now currently 11am, so you need to get up and get ready for your date" He said sitting crossed legged.

"What? How do you know?" I asked surprised.

"I heard you and Sawyer she really does have a big mouth and of course with her liking Derek and all" he replied in a bored tone.

I realised that he wanted something. "What do you want squirt?"

"I need your help"

"With what?" sitting up against the head of my bed.

"What one would say wooing a girl" he blushed.

"AHHH YOU LIKE SOM-" I got cut of by Noah's hand on my mouth.

"Don't please Aspen. They will make fun of me. I really like her I see her in the library nose deep in a book and she is so pretty long blonde hair blue eyes and these cute geeky glasses" he said.

"Oh this crush is legit?" I asked him.

"I really like her Aspen"

"Well first you need to speak to her maybe about how her day is and maybe about the book she is reading. Get to know her Noah and then ask her out to go cinema or get some pizza" I said to him.

"Thank you! Thank you!" He pulled me into a hug.

I wrapped a leg around him and clung to him like a koala bear. "Mum and dad would be so proud of you Noah" I mumbled into his chest.

"They would be proud of you to Aspen" he said kissing my forehead.

I heard the door open. "What's going on?" I heard someone ask.

I lifted my head and saw Xavier. "Cuddling with my baby brother. Wanna join?" I opened my arms and get shrugged and walked over and jumped into the middle. Both under his arms.

I stretched my leg over both of them, "I love you guys"

"Yeah yeah you brat" Xavier laughed.

"Ooo I want to cuddle too Xavy" we heard Parker's voice at the door.

He ran and jumped on Xavier's chest, he wrapped his arms around mine and Noah's neck.

Soon enough all my brothers were in here and we were just talking like good old days. I looked at the clock and it was 11:45am. I said I would meet Tyler at 1.

"Benny I know I'm grounded but please can I go out with Sawyer today" I gave him my puppy dog face.

"Look away Ben quick" Hayden said.

I flipped him my beautiful middle finger.

"Please please please" I stuck my bottom lip out.

"Okay okay. But be home by 6 okay?" Bennett said.

I nodded and hugged him. "Right everyone out this bitch needs to get ready"

"Language" Bennett glared at me. I just nodded and pushed them all out.