Chapter 35 - "Calvin Klein."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

"No matter how long you have travelled in the wrong direction, you can always turn around." – Unknown.

*****
Aspen's POV.

When Grayson said he got me back, he got me back good. He woke me up with ice cubes down my back. He basically sat on me and watched a horror movie marathon, which I had to sleep with Derek in his bed because I was so scared. He put some hot sauce all over a pizza. But then we hugged it out and watched an action film.

I had another date with Tyler, he took me to this waterfall which was covered with fairy lights all around it. There was a table in the middle off the forest bit with candles and pizza. We chatted and made out most of the night.

"Aspen hurry up." Sawyer groaned.

"Alright jesus women." I walked out my bathroom and quickly slipping my shoes on.

"I want to shop." She said then glared at me.

"Yeah so do I, but I am done aren't i?" I stretched my arms out.

"Yes, yes now let's got bitch."

"Who is taking us?" I asked her.

"Gray or Hayden I think." She shrugged her shoulders.

We walked down the stairs and just as we got their Hayden was waiting at the door with car keys in his hands. He looked up at us. "Are you ready now?" He said.

"Yes dear brother we are." I grinned at him.

We got in the car and he began driving. "Do you want anything?" I turned to Hayden in the driver's seat.

"New boxers and socks please." He smiled at me.

After about 20 minutes he dropped us off and he said he will be in the food court waiting for us to finish.

We shopped in Forever 21, H&M, River Island and some other shops. I got my each off my brother's boxers from Calvin Klein. I got a really nice bra thing and knicker set from there. I also got them some socks.

I saw the cutest pair of converse for Parker so I got him them. They were black and white. I knew we all had the same pair so we could all match on a family day out.

We made our way to the food court and we saw Hayden eating and on his phone, there was a group of girls sitting at the next table giggling and smiling trying to get his attention. Aw man that is too funny.

We quickly payed for our food from McDonalds and I got Hayden a few burgers and chips knowing he would try and take some off mine or Sawyer's. We walked over there and sat opposite him, his head snapped up to us and smile. His eyes travelled to my food and pouted. I threw his food at him.

"Because I knew you would still be hungry."

"You know me so well." He grinned at me shoving a few chips in his mouth.

I turned my head and saw the girls glaring at us. I smirked this is going to be fun. I nudge Sawyer nodding my head to the girls. She smirked at me knowing what we should do.

I placed my hand over Hayden's and smiled sweetly at him. "Can we have a sleepover tonight?" I asked him.

Sawyer's hand went over mine and fluttered her eyelashes at him. "Yeah Hayden can we have a super fun sleepover?"

"Yeah okay. What do you want to do?" He asked biting some off his burger.

"We can watch movies and cuddle and sleep." Sawyer smiled at him.

"Sure why not?" He shrugged his shoulder.

Me and Sawyer both turned to the girls and smirked at their jaw dropped faces.

"Yo sis did you get my boxers and shit?" He spoke up.

At that point my fist wanted to hit his face.

****

When we got home everyone was in the living room. I began throwing their boxers to them. I sat down on the sofa with Sawyer next to me.

I brought out my box that had my Calvin Klein underwear in. I took it out carefully and inspected it.

"What is that?" Bennett glared at me.

"Urm underwear. I mean we bought some real nice stuff right Sawyer."

"Oh yes Benny boy." We got our Victoria Secret bag and smirked and the faces of the boys.

Sawyer started bringing out thongs and some lingerie sets.

I could see Derek shift in his seat and cough. "Oh Derek didn't see you there." Sawyer smirked causing the boys to chuckle.

Time to shut them up. I began taking out what I bought. There was this black lingerie set, "Oh Ty will love that and the red on I have." Sawyer pointed out.

"Yeah I already showed him my baby pink one, you know the push up one. Damn S you should off seen his face."

"Damn, what a luck-"

"Take them back." Xavier cut her off.

"What no way." I said.

"Oh guys we are just teasing." They all relaxed. "They are just Christmas presents to each other." We both roared with laughter clutching our stomachs.

"Ha ha that isn't funny." Xavier said.

We took our bags to my room and laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"I want to visit Liam." I blurted out.

Sawyer shot up and glared at me. "No fucking way. I'm not allowing that."

"I've been thinking for a while, I just want closure. I just want to know why he acted like that. I need to know Sawyer." It's true I have been thinking about it for a while. I just wanted to know why he did those things to me, or hit me. I just want to know if he ever did love me or it was all a lie.

"Fuck sake Aspen." She laid back down next to me. "Have you told anyone else yet?" I shook my head at her. "You need to tell them."

"Let's do it now." I followed her down the stairs, I was beginning to become nervous. I could feel my hands become sweaty and my heart race.

Sawyer coughed and all heads turned our way. "Aspen wants to say something." She pushed me forwards but I stepped behind her again. We kept shoving each other before she blurted out. "Aspen wants to visit Liam." My jaw dropped and she quickly covered her mouth.

"No fucking way." Brett laughed. "No fucking way is that happening."

"What he said. No way in hell Aspen." Derek said.

I turned to Bennett and saw his fist clenched and the vein. "Ben?" I spoke up. His head whipped my way. "I want closure Ben, I want to know why he did them things. Please Ben." I pleaded him.

"You are out of your fucking mind." Xavier said.

"I just want closure, please." I begged.

About 5 minutes of silence Ben spoke up. "Fine, but I am in there with you."

Everyone began shouting saying how that is a big deal and what not.

"She wants closure guys, let her have it." Sawyer spoke up.

Half of them said fine but some were still reluctant to let me go.

Bennett rung up the prison and we were going in three days.

Guess I need to getprepared.