Chapter 38 - "Red Bull."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.

"You never really know the true value of a moment, until it becomes a memory." – Unknown.

****

It was a few weeks until the summer holidays. I was beyond excited we have all planned a massive holiday travelling all around America. To be honest I only care about Disneyland.

I woke up beyond tired because I was up all night on the phone to Ty. He was making me laugh so hard I was trying not to piss myself or wake up any off the brothers.

I had a cold shower to wake me up which I kind of ended up falling asleep. I got out and dressed in some jeans and a random top. I slipped on my Nike's and trekked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Hayden in the same position as me.

I walked past him and slapped his head waking him up and his face covered in milk from his cereal.

"I am so tired." He moaned.

I was looking through the fridge and saw four red bulls and grinned.

"Hayden, let's down them okay?" I said to him. He looked up and smiled at me like a creep.

"Fine." He cracked two red bulls open for him and I did two for me.

"Ready." I placed it near my lips.

"Set." He done the same.

"Go." We both shouted and chugged them down in one go.

I felt it some dribble down my neck to my boobs. I was gulping fast trying to take as much as I can in. Once I finished it I drank the other one. Some fell on my top but I didn't give a shit at that moment. I finished it and slammed it down on the counter with a massive grin on my face. Just them Hayden slammed his down on the counter and pouted when he saw he lost.

"I win. Ha Ha you big-big baby." I started to bounce in my step.

"I-I so am not a baby. Loser." He jumped up and down in the spot he was in.

"WOOOOOOHOOO." I screamed running into the living room with Hayden following behind me.

We started jumping over the furniture pretending it was Lava. We both were giggling like little school girls running away from their crushes.

"Hay-Hay, I'm a bird." I flapped my arms up and down. "CUUCAHHH CUCAHHH." I screamed.

Hayden got done on all fours and being mooing. "MOO, ASP-ASP I AM A COW." He walked around on all fours.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" A voice boomed from behind us.

We turned around and widen our eyes. "We been bad Hay-Hay." I whispered and giggling afterwards.

"Bad bad people." Hayden pouted.

"What did you two do?" Bennett asked glaring at us.

We both giggled and shook our heads. Xavier walked in with the red bulls in his hands.

"This is what they drunk." Xavier said the Bennett.

"ARGH, guys why the FUCK DID YOU DRINK THESE?" He shouted at the end.

I bit my lip and rocked back and forward on my feet. "I-I Hayden dared me." I pointed my finger at Hayden.

His jaw dropped open and shook his head. "Nuh-uh she did it to meeeee." He drawled out at the end.

We began arguing and shouting at each other.

"STOP!" Bennett's booming voice shouted over us. "You two get to school and try and behave." He glared at us.