Chapter 7 - "Go somewhere private."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"If you want peace of mind, do not find fault with others. Rather learn to see your own faults." - Sri Sarada Devi

*****

Being suspended was boring. Especially being grounded as well. I even had to go down to the station with Xavier and sit there watching him eat his doughnuts and do paper work.

Stacy's word still got to me. Haunted me practically.

It was Friday and I was up in my room. Not like I'm allowed to go anywhere else. The doorbell went I ran downstairs before anyone.

"Aspen I missed you" My best friend jumped on me and tackled me to the group. "I was so bored Derek and Grayson were so mean I couldn't deal with it" she faked sobbed.

"Could you urm get off me?" I looked down as she was straddling me.

She grins down at me, "Why?" She questioned in a seductive tone, running a finger down my arm, "I quite like the position don't you" she asks winking.

Going along with her. I twirl her hair around my fingers, "Totes, why don't we go somewhere private" I ask her.

"Mm... What a great plan" she says in a serious tone.

We looked at each other and for about a minute until we burst out laughing. She rolls of me and lay next to me tears running down our faces.

We turn to look at the boys to see their shocked faces.

"Fuck man"
"Please tell me that isn't a hard on"
"Oh fuck that's disgusting"
"I didn't know she and Sawyer were lesbians"
"Shouldn't she be in her room"

I recognised the last voice as Bennett's. I stood up and helped Sawyer. We bowed and tipped off our imaginary hats.

"Well boys been a pleasure, especially you Hayden" Sawyer said wiggling her eyebrows.

"But we gotta dash" I said dragging her up the stairs.

We reached my room and I slammed the door shut I would lock it but Ben has taken the lock off because he think I will jump out the window and go out.

"Did you see Hayden's hard on?" Sawyer said laughing.

I cringed at the thought of my brother getting a hard on. I shook my head trying to get rid of the images.

"He is pretty hot though" she said sighing.

"Urm no..?"

"He is practically drool worthy, actually they all are" closing her eyes and dreaming about them.

"Does someone like Hayden?" I suggested and that made making her start choking and pointing at herself. I just nodded.

"No but I do like someone" she mumbled.

"Sorry I can't quite hear that" I said cupping my ear.

"I said I do like someone" her face going red.

"Oooh this is serious if you are blushing! Who is it?" I asked.

"I can't say" she mumbled.

"Why not?" I pouted at her giving my best puppy dog face.

"Don't give me that face you know I can't resist" she said looking away.

"Please I'll even let you help me to get ready for date tomorrow" I tried raising an eyebrow.

She squealed, "Who is it? Where? How? When?" She rushed out.

"Nope tell me first" I crossed my arms.

"Ilikederek" she said really fast and really quiet.

"Huh? Speak English women."

"I like Derek." She said and blushed.

I screamed like really loud and tackled her into a hug, "NO WAY OMG YOU COULD BE MY SISTER AHHHHHH"

The door flung open and there stood my brothers, "probably had an orgasm" Kol muttered walking out.

"Wait hold up" I said standing up. Kol stopped and turned around. "How do YOU know what an orgasm is?" I once again tried and failed raising an eyebrow.

"Hold up how do YOU know what an orgasm is?" Xavier glared at me.

"Well...uh...actually I urm-"

"Porn" Sawyer blurted out. I turned to her and glared into the side of her head. She looked at me and just shrugged. Fucking shrugged.

"God do you even have a filter?" I asked and she shook her head."thought so"

"Wait how did you find my collection?" Hayden asked.

"What? No she's lying," I looked at him "fucking idiot" i mumbled.

"I can still hear you ya'know" he said rolling his eyes.

I put my hands on my cheeks and made and surprised face and said, "gosh I didn't know" in a sarcastic tone. Making him roll his eyes and the others chuckle.

"Besides that why did you scream huh?" Bennett crossed his arms over his chest.

"Gossip now shoo shoo birdys" I pushed them all out.

For about an hour I was talking to Sawyer about her crush on Derek and my date with Tyler. She kept squealing and starting chucking clothes out my wardrobe finding an outfit.

"Come and put your name it (put your name on it). Come and put your name on it (your name)" Rihanna Cake started to play.

Me and Sawyer looked at each other and squealed. I ran over to the speaker was and turned it all the way up.

"It's not even my birthday, but he wanna lick the icing off."

We screamed out and started jumping on the bed, rolling our hips and our bodies.

"Ooh baby I like it, it's so exciting. Don't try to hide it. I'mma make you my bitch"

Sawyer put her legs on the wall and hands on the floor and started to twerk. I started to twerk standing up. She came over to me stood behind me grabbing my hips and we both done some sexual moves.

The song finally finished and I walked over to turn the next song down. I heard Sawyer scream I turned around and at the door stood all my brothers even Parker standing there with amused faces.

"Oh god please don't tell me you saw that?" I said blushing.

They all nodded, I put my head in my hands and screamed into them.

"Nice moves even though I'm not sure where you learnt them or even want to see them again" Xavier said.

Parker walked over to me and started twerking and rolling his hips, "I'm Aspen and Sawyer" he said carrying on dancing.

They all laughed at me and Sawyer who was bright red from embarrassment.

"Anyways pizza is downstairs" Bennett said walking downstairs with the rest of my brothers, me and Sawyer following him.

I sat on the sofa and grabbed a slice of pizza. I looked over at Derek and saw Sawyer sitting next to him with a slight blush on their face.

Oh my god Derek likes Sawyer and Sawyer likes Derek. I squealed and everyone looked at me and I shook my head. Derek and Sawyer were looking at me and I wiggled my eyebrows and they both turnt red.

Cue evil laugh. Mission get Sawyer and Derek together.

We watch X-men. I groaned when they suggested this because they ALWAYS watch it.

Soon Sawyer had to go home but she said she would come round tomorrow to help for my date with Tyler.