Chapter 21 - "Basically naked Derek."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed, and teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought." – Pearl S. Buck.

*****

"CINEMA BITCHES" Sawyer burst through the door of my room.

I groaned and buried my face deeper into the pillow. That should be illegal waking someone up by shouting.

She started jumping on my bed screaming and shouting for me to get up.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone ask.

I was too busy trying to get back to sleep to see who it was.

"Oh Derek" I heard Sawyer squeak.

He was probably in his boxers and has bed hair.

"Sawyer" I guess was Derek.

I turned my head and looked at them, they were both blushing.

"Well what do we have here?" I smirked.

"Yeah what do we have here?" Hayden stood behind Derek.

"We have a red Sawyer and a red basically naked Derek" I said still smirking.

Hayden looked between them and smirked. "OH MY GOD YOU TWO LIKE LIKE EACHOTHER" He screamed like a girl. "This is bloody gold"

"DEREK LIKES SAWYER, DEREK LIKES SAWYER." He screamed running down the stairs.

I looked at Sawyer and Derek and they were both bright red. This is too funny.

"So now that you both know that you like each other. Follow me" I made them follow me into the bathroom. "Don't come out until you have kissed" I smirked. I quickly shut the door and locked it. I took the key and put it in my short pocket.

I heard them banging and shouting for me to open the door.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN BITCHES" I laughed and walked down stairs where everyone was.

Everyone was grinning. "I locked them together in the bathroom" I waved the key in the air.

"How long have you known?" Hayden asked.

"Urm maybe around a month" I grinned at them

"Er why did he tell you first?" He scowled at me.

"Maybe because I'm his twin idiot." I poked my tongue out at him.

I ran and jumped on Grayson and smiled at him. "Hey dipshit"

"Hey dipshit" We heard Parker copy me.

"Aspen what have I said about your language" Bennett said to me.

"That it is foul and not to use it" I said.

"Well at least you haven't forgot"

We all watched Finding Nemo because Parker started to throw a tantrum.

"just keep swimming,
just keep swimming,
Just keep swimming swimming swimming,
what do we do we swim swim swim" We kind of sang along with Dory.

"I think we should let them out" Noah said.

"Okay" I grabbed the key and walked to the bathroom with them trailing behind. I unlocked it and there it was. Something that was not meant to be seen by my virgin eyes.

"MY EYES" Hayden screamed.

Sawyer and Derek basically eating each other's faces. Sawyer had love bites all on her neck same with Derek but they trailed down his body. My eyes widen when they stopped above his boxers. Sawyer was just in her underwear.

"MY EYES MY EYES" Me and Hayden screamed. We covered out eyes and tried to run out but kind of ran into each other.

Bennett's hand was over Parker's and Noah's. Xavier's hand covered Kol's eyes.

"Bro let me see" Kol was trying to move Xavier's hand.

"Derek man come on in Aspen's toilet" Grayson groaned.

Sawyer's hands were covering herself and Derek looked like a fat kid getting caught eating the hidden candy.

"I-I" Derek tried to speak but couldn't.

I ran to get my dressing gown and handed it to Sawyer, she wasted no time in wrapping it around my body.

"Now that's out the bag, I would like to keep things PG in this house" Bennett pointed to Derek's tent.

"Sawyer man you're like a little sister, just next time make sure you lock the door." Xavier said.

"She looked fit" We heard Kol speak up. Xavier just smacked him around the head.

Parker looked like a fish out of water. "I saw boobies" He said quietly. "I saw real boobies" He said again. "I SAW REAL BOOBIES" He screamed. "Hay-hay why didn't they look like the boobies on the TV" He looked at Hayden.

"Oh shit" Hayden whispered.

Bennett turned and glared and Hayden. "Hayden" He growled. Oh yes the famous vein has returned.

"Oh fuck" Hayden whispered.

"You have ten seconds before I murder your ass" Hayden eyes widen and looked around for help before darting off.

Next thing you know we heard thundering footsteps of Bennett.

Man gotta love your family.