Chapter 18 - "Tyler is blushing."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Honesty is a very expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people." - Kush and Wizdom.

****

The next day walking into school with Bennett and Xavier at the front. I and Sawyer were at the back trying not to laugh at all the girls pull down their shirts and yank their skirts shorter, and the faces of all the boys' faces paling at the sight off most of the brothers.

Noah got put on bed rest and Xavier was going to look after him once he 'sorted out some business' as he put it. Basically rough the guys who beat the shit out of him.

Grayson pointed to the boys from yesterday. They were laughing and shoving each other with other dicks around them.

Bennett coughed behind them.

"What do you want dick" One of them said turning around.

Bennett crossed his arms and looked down at him. In a flash Bennett had him against the wall by his collar. His feel dangling.

"You fucking touch anyone of my family again, I will grab his gun" He pointed to Xavier. "And put a bullet through your thick ass skull" He said.

A crowd had surrounded us by now.

"Do you fucking understand or do you want some help understanding?" Bennett growled out.

The boy nodded and tried to get out of Ben's grip.

"Now you are going to go to the Principle's with your fucking goons and tell him what you done to a FUCKING 14 YEAR OLD" Bennett shouted at the end.

Bennett dropped the boy and they all ran off down the hallway to the Principal's office I presume. Ben turned around and grinned at us.

"Well we aredone here, see ya kiddos" He kissed my forehead then Sawyer's and Xavier done the same.

"Stay out of trouble" Xavier pointed his finger mainly at me. I just grinned and waved him off.

"Wow who knew Ben could be so scary" Grayson said chuckling a bit.

"Really? Just his face is scary when he is mad" I say back to him.

"He is always mad at you" He laughs which makes everyone else laugh.

"Ha ha laugh it up" I crossed my arms over my chest.

They just started laughing harder.

"Are you done?" They took a quick look at each other before bursting out laughing again. "Fine I'll see you at lunch" I stomped off to class.

I walked into my Maths class and walked towards the back of the classroom. I sat down near the window and looked at the big oak tree in the field of the school. I watched as a magpie flew down on the grass. I quickly saluted it. You know the little song thing.

1 for sorrow.
2 for joy.
3 for a girl.
4 for a boy
5 for silver.
6 for gold.
7 for secrets to be told.

Yeah that song.

I was to engross watching I didn't hear the sound of a throat being cleared next to me. Once I heard I turned to see where it was coming from. I turned only to see Tyler sitting next to me.

"Hey boo" I quickly greeted him.

"I got some more threats from that L person" He says quickly.

"Probably nothing Ty"

"Ty?" He asks.

"Yeah my nickname for you" I smile at him.

"I like it, oh and my friends want to meet you" He rushes out.