Chapter 17 - "Bad words."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Good things happen when you distance yourself from the negative shit." – The Good Vibe.

Kol as Dylan Sprouse and Noah as Cole Sprouse^

*****

I was walking down the hallways with Sawyer and I saw a crowd laughing and surrounding something.

"What do you think is happening?" Sawyer asks me.

"I don't know let's look" we pushed our way through the crowd and there was Noah being kicked in the stomach by 3 football players.

"Oh god" Sawyer whispered.

"STOP FUCKING STOP" I ran pushing them off him.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS HE IS 14!" Sawyer shouted. I heard one of them groan and I turned around and Sawyer punched one.

"Hey baby" I whispered placing Noah's head on my lap.

"H-hey. I c-can't breathe A-aspen" He tried to speak and tears were running down his face.

"Okay, I'll call Hayden and that" I said grabbing my phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I heard someone shout. Well looks like our brothers found us. I put my phone back in my pocket.

"He was talking to my little sister" One of the football players said.

Noah started choking and Kol grabbed his hand.

"Hey bro, guess you got balls and spoke to her" Kol joked.

"Yeah. But I guess that's what we do to Aspen" Noah choked out.

"You guys don't beat the guys. How's your ribs?" I asked Noah.

"They really hurt" He groaned in pain.

I looked over at my brothers and Sawyer and they were shouting and swearing at the football players.

Some girl ran through the crowd and dropped next to Noah, and I'm guessing this is the girl that he likes.

"I'm sorry Noah" she cries into her hands.

"No it's okay Amelia, I wanted to talk to you" he pulled her hands away and held them.

"But look at you" she cupped his face.

"I'll live" he tried laughing.

The nurse came running through with the principle.

She pulled up Noah's top. And it was all purple. She started poking around and Noah was crying in pain.

"They are broken I'm going to call the ambulance" she said and ran back to the office to call them.

"What happened?" Hayden came over and asked.

"Broken ribs. The nurse is just calling the ambulance" Kol said to him.

Hayden was turning red with anger. "Does Bennett or Xavier know?"

I shook my head no. "I was going to call them at the hospital"

He nodded. The paramedics came and put Noah on the stretcher. And put him in the ambulance.

"I'm going to go with him with Kol and you meet us there" I said the Hayden, Grayson and Derek.

They all nodded and ran to the car.

We arrived at the hospital and they took Noah to get some x-rays done.