Chapter 27 - "Missing her."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"But do you know what's hard? Waking up when you're falling apart." – Unknown.

*****

Tyler's POV.

I watched every single one off Aspen's brothers sitting down with their head in their hands. Bennett was shouting at police officers demanding they find her.

She had been gone for almost 6 days and not one clue on where she was. It was killing all of us. Hunter was beating himself up because he saw Liam push Aspen up against the wall and he let him go. But he didn't even know.

Parker was crying and demanding to know where Aspen was. Xavier was trying to calm him down but it just wouldn't work.

I heard the front door open and we wall jumped up and saw Sawyer drag Stacey in by her hair. Sawyer pushed Stacey down onto the floor.

"Where the fuck is Liam?!" Sawyer growled.

"I-I don't know." The pathetic girl sobbed.

"Fucking think! You were fucking him!" Sawyer shouted.

I saw Derek come and hold Sawyer back, "S leave it, come on!" He begged her.

"She knows where my bestfriend is!" She screamed back at him.

Bennett bent down in front of Stacey, "Where is my baby sister." He growled.

"I don't know" She sobbed, "He would always blindfold me because he wanted to role play. I swear to you." She cried out.

He nodded and waved her away. The police took her down to the station to question her.

Everyone was missing her.

I remember when I first saw her in the hall and she was truly beautiful but I knew her brothers but I just wanted her, I wanted to feel something for her. I felt like I needed to change for her. When her brothers came to speak to me they just threatened me that if I ever hurt her or anything I will be paying a big price.

They are a close family and all so protected over her. When she nearly got raped that night by some old drunk I lost it. I remember her face and it hurt. It really hurt to see her like that.

I saw Hunter pacing then he got up and walked out slamming the door behind him. We all looked but Bennett said just to leave him be for a while.

Aspen's POV.

Liam made me lunch and let me rest. He massaged my feet and hands or he would hold me close to him and whisper words into my ears.

I would just cry when he would touch me or kiss me. I didn't want this.

"I love you" He smiled at me.

"Why are you doing this?" I said in a small voice.

"Because I love you," He grinned.

"No, no you don't" I shook my head.

"I do love you, I love you so much. I can show you how," He chuckled.

I did not like the sound of that.

He crawled up the bed and began placing kisses on the side of my neck.

"P-please don't do this" I began begging him but he would carry on kissing my neck and shoulder.

He placed his lips on mine and began moving them, when I wouldn't respond he pulled my hair. "Kiss me back Aspen," He growled. He began moving his lips and he bit my lower lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I sobbed harder trying to push him off but he was too strong and had a tight grip on my hair.

I tasted blood from where he bit my lips. He ripped my top open and placed kisses down my chest onto my breast. I struggled against his grip but he just wouldn't budge.

He shoved down his trousers, but I quickly kicked him so he went tumbling off the bed, I got up and ran to the door trying to jiggling the knob but it wouldn't open.

I heard laughing and Liam was waving the key, he put it in his mouth and swallowed the key. I stared at him with wide eyes before he began approaching me.

He grabbed me a pushed me against the wall, grinding into me. I kneed him and he fell onto his knees.

"COME BACK HERE ASPEN!" He roared.

He grabbed my wrist and snapped it, I screamed from the pain. He fucking broke my hand. I grabbed the lamp and smashed it on his head, he went tumbling to the ground holding his balls and head.

I saw one window, I looked out and we was on the 1st floor. This was my only way out. I broke the window with my good hand. I grabbed a shard of glass and held it out in front off me.

"I really loved you Liam, I really did. But I'm sorry." I flung the knife and it hit him in the chest. He collapsed to the ground, I took this as the right time to jump out the window.

I landed awkwardly on my foot and I heard another crack in my leg or foot.

I looked down at my body and I was in a bra and shorts Liam had dressed me in earlier. I had bruises all along my body and some off the stitches had come loose and blood was bleeding down my leg. I limped towards the front of the house. I began limping along the side off the road trying to see any sight of any cars. I kept looking back in case Liam was behind me.

I saw a payphone and quickly dialled 999. I told police the address of Liam's house. I felt a glass shard in my leg and I looked at the back off it and oddly there It was sticking out of my leg.

I saw a SUV and quickly waved my good arm. The person I saw I was so happy to see.

"Aspen?" He said.

I nodded and started crying. "H-hunter," I ran to him as best as I could.

He caught me before I fell.

"I am so happy to see you, but what did he do to you." He frowned.

"I just want to go home" I said quietly.

"I need to get you to the hospital." I shook my head really fast.

"No, no I need to get home." I tried to get up but it's like my body stopped working.

"Your hurt, I'm taking you hospital then I will call Bennett." He picked me up and carried me to the car, he set me gently down in the back, I tried not to scream from the pain.

"You promised?" I said softly.

"I promise you." He got in and began driving to the hospital.

I felt him pick me up and began shouting, "HELP ME, SHE NEEDS HELPS!"

I felt myself being put on something soft, I felt my hand being let go and I saw Hunter standing there before I blacked out.