Chapter 26 - "Want to go home."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"The loves which isn't always flourishing, is always dying." – Gibran Khalil Gibran.

****

Aspen's POV.

I felt my head being whip to the side and a sharp stinging sensation following after it. I opened my eyes but winced from the light, I re-opened them and took in the harsh light shining down on me and the man in front of me. I squinted my eyes to see him when I realised who it was panic began to set it.

"Baby you were asleep for too long, I had to wake you up somehow," Liam smiled at me, he walked towards me and caressed my cheek. "I am so damn proud of you Aspen, you chose the right choice and now no one will get hurt." He jumped up and down like a kid on Christmas. "But now you need to be punished for putting me in jail." He waved some men in and they weren't weak. They were big and muscly.

I gulped and looked around for some escape route but it was just all walls and one door where Liam stood smirking. "You can begin boys, I'll be back soon." He shut the door and I heard the sound of the door lock.

"P-please, p-please don't do this." I began sobbing.

"I'm sorry darl' but boss's orders." And that's when I felt it, the first punch to my beating.

I felt kicks and punches over and over again all over my body. I have never felt pain like this before in my life. I kept screaming and shouting for them to stop but they would just laugh and carry on. My tears had just stopped, I'm pretty sure I ran out. I heard a few ribs crack and I screamed out in agony.

My eyes began to drupe and flutter shut but then a new wave of pain would hit. I felt my body slowly shutting down and in the end I gave into the darkness.

****

I felt someone waking me and I groaned in pain if I tried to move even a little bit. I opened my eyes and saw a boy around the age of 20.

"Hi, I'm here to patch you up," He said in a small voice.

I tried to nod but I think he got the point.

He slowly began cleaning the blood from all different parts of my body. He gave me a lot of morphine so I couldn't feel it when he starting working on my broken ribs. He stitched me up in a few places.

"Where is Liam?" I croaked.

"Upstairs with some blonde girl Stacey," He shrugged.

That just angered me a lot more. "Tell him to come down here now," I sneered.

He quickly nodded and rushed out the cell. Well that is what I am calling it.

I waited until Liam came strolling in through the door. Now is the time to put them old acting lessons to use.

"L-Liam I thought y-you was supposed to love me, not be w-with Stacey" I 'sobbed'. Yeah right.

His face turned into a frown and he rushed over to me, "I am so sorry, I will never ever bring her around again. I promise baby." He kissed my cheek then my forehead.

"S-she w-was horrible to me." I cried into his shoulder. I hissed from the pain but carried on 'crying'.

"I will ruin her." He shouted making me jump. "Sorry baby, are you in pain?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Just tired."

"I can't let you sleep on the comfy bed yet. You have a few more days off beating. But afterwards we can be together forever." He rubbed my cheek and looked at me.

I just nodded and tilted my head back. I heard Liam sigh and walk out.

I'm not sure how long I spent staring at the wall but the men from yesterday can in dressed in different clothes. Okay day two. I can do this.

The second round of beatings came harder and faster.

I waited for the boy to come fix me up. I learnt that his name was Nolan. Odd but it was nice and different.

Day three they bought a bat in and took turns but they took rests in between them. All I could think was oh how damn fucking thoughtful.

Day four was the beyond the worst. I got stabbed in both knees and my thighs. They dragged the knife down the left of my arms. They cut off all my clothes and left me in my underwear.  I would pass out but they would wake me up and continue this pattern over and over again.

Day five I was ready to give up, let them kill me. They electrocuted me with wires.

"FUCKING KILL ME!" I struggled against the ropes. They just laughed. "COME ON KILL ME!" I felt tears run down my face. "Please please kill me." I pleaded them.

Liam walked in, "Kill me Liam." I looked at him straight in the eyes.

He shook his head and told the men to leave. "Your days of punishments have ended and now we can live happily together again." He grinned.

I was just too exhausted to stop him from untying me and carried me out of the room.

I haven't seen Nolan since day 3. So when I saw him sitting there looking at me with a pained face and bruises that dotted his face. I frowned but he shook his head.

Liam took me up some stairs and put me on the bed. "I'm going to run you a bath." He walked into the bathroom and I heard the taps running. He was in there for about 10 minutes and I heard the water stop.

He walked out and picked me up, we walked into the bathroom. He stripped out of his clothes and he stood in his boxers. He picked me up and slowly lowered me into the bath. I hissed and cried out form the pain off the warm water touching my wounds.

He got in behind me and held me to him.

I just want to go home. I just want to be with Tyler. I want my mum and dad.