Chapter 34 - "Watch Your Back."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"I fell in love with his words. Unfortunately he was a good liar." – Unknown.

*****
Aspen's POV.

It was Saturday and me, Derek and the two younger twins were going out. Kol is still upset that Noah doesn't talk to him that much anymore.

I quickly showered and dressed in a white tank, an oversized grey cardigan with black jeans. I slipped my feet into some black and white vans. I straightened my hair and added a coat of mascara.

I walked downstairs greeting the older brothers and Parker.

"Where you going?" Bennett asked.

"Out with Derek and the twins." I got out a can of coke but put it back after receiving a glare from Bennett so I opted for a water.

"Where you going?" He asked while I took sips from the bottle.

"I don't know, I think Kol wants to go somewhere." I shrugged.

"Well don't be back late kid, you have the twins with you."

"We aren't babies Ben." Kol walked in rolling his eyes.

"You are all babies to me." He ruffled Kol's hair. Kol smacked Bennett's hair away causing Ben to laugh.

"You ready yet?" I asked Kol.

"Noah said he was going to finish his exercise then get ready." I nodded at him.

I took in what he was wearing. He was wearing a white top with black jeans and his high tops. Derek walked in wearing nearly the exact same thing but he wore the same vans as me.

"Is Noah not ready yet?" Derek asked. I shook my head. "NOAH HURRY UP MAN!" Derek screamed up to him.

"I'M COMING HANG ON!" Noah shouted back.

Brett walked with Parker and kissed my cheek. "You decided where you going yet?" We all turned to Kol waiting for his answer.

"Ice Skating." He grinned.

"YES!" Derek jumped up, fist pumping the air.

"Bretty I wanna go." Parker pouted.

"Yeah me too." Hayden said as he walked in.

"Me three bitches." Grayson walked in after him.

"We might as well go all together." Bennett said. "Xavier." He shouted.

Xavier came strolling in and looked at all of us, "What?"

"Wanna go ice skating with the kids?" Ben asked.

Damn they sound like a married couple. I giggled and received a glare from Xavier and Bennett.

"What?" I asked.

"You said we sound like a married couple." Xavier said.

"Oh shit I said that out loud didn't i?" My eyes were wide. They both nodded.

"But yeah sure, let me get ready." Xavier walked out.

Bennett, Brett, Parker, Grayson and Hayden all went to get ready.

I leaned on Derek and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

We waited around 15 minutes for everyone to get ready. We took two cars because just one isn't enough anymore.

I sat in between Noah and Derek, and Hayden in the front with Bennett in one car and the others in the other car.

Soon we arrived and we walked in like bosses. Man it felt good.

Bennett and Brett payed and we began ordering our skates.

"Size please?" I looked and say a boy around Hayden's age. He looked me up and down and smirked. I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"4." I gave him a sarcastic smile. He winked and went to get my skates.

I was tapping on the side and he slide over my skates, "Thanks." Just as I was about to leave he grabbed my hand.

"You wanna head to the back for a quickie on my break?" He smirked and winked and me.

I felt a hand over ours, "No she fucking doesn't, scram before I beat you." I saw Brett glaring at the boy who was shaking now. The boy nodded and ran off somewhere.

"Thank." I smiled at him.

I took my vans off and slide on one skate, I tried to tie them up tightly but I just couldn't because off the lack of muscles in my arms. I gave up and put the other one on.

I looked around for help and all my brothers were pretty much done, handing their shoes back to me stored safely.

I pouted. Man I was so weak. "You need help?" I looked and saw Noah. I nodded at him. He began pulling the laces and tied them up.

"Thank you." I tried to stand up and wobbled a bit, I grabbed a hold off Noah's arm before I fell.

He laughed but held my hand. He already handed the person behind the desk my shoes. He helped me to the ice.

I looked around and most of them were skating or racing each other. Parker had one of them penguin things for the kids.

We all used to go skating with my parents but after they died we just didn't do anything together anymore.

I steadied myself on the ice. I stayed near the edge before I was used to the ice before going towards the middle.

***

After nearly 2 and a half hours of ice skating, we were all sore and some had bruises on them because they thought it was fun to ram into each other.

We headed to nandos and grabbed a table. We all ordered and began eating. Parker was finding the chicken hot even though he got plain.

I smirked when I thought off a dare.

"Gray." I smirked.

He looked at me and gulped knowing what I was going to do.

"Go on, what's the dare?"

"Spoonful of the extra hot sauce." I grinned.

"No way Aspen." He shook his head.

"Yes way. It's a dare."

"Anything else, but not that."

"No way, you are doing it. Don't be such a pussy." I laughed.

I got the spoon and filled it with the sauce. I put it towards his lips but he didn't open his mouth. I tried again and in the end I shoved it in his mouth and around it knowing it would burn slightly.

His eyes widen before he let out a cry and he began fanning his mouth. He began drinking all our drinks. Half of it was down his shirt soaking him.

We were all laughing at him. He turned red and jumping and down in his chair. He got up and ran to the water thing and pressed the button so water flowed into his mouth. He got a handful off ice and rubbed it around his mouth.

We were laughing so hard we had tears and our stomachs were hurting. Half the people were laughing. I saw Hayden recording him. God this is so good.

I just carried on eating watching Grayson beg the waiter for colder water or milk.

After drinking the milk the waiter brought out, he sat down and glared at me.

"Watch your back Aspen Anderson." He sneered.