Chapter 28 - "I found her."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Don't create limitations." – Unknown.

****

Bennett's POV.

Where the fuck was she?! Xavier and his squad have been looking everywhere. Tyler and his friends as well, but she isn't anywhere.

I wanted to rip my hair out and scream out my louds.

I felt my phone vibrate and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"I found her." I heard Hunter's voice.

"W-what?"

"I found her," He said happily.

"Oh thank god, thank you, where is she?" I asked quickly.

"I bought her to the hospital they took her but won't let me see her. But don't be angry when you see her okay?"

"Okay I'm coming" I hung up and walked into the living room.

"HUNTER FOUND HER" I screamed. "She is at the hospital," We all ran to the cars and head off towards the hospital.

"Okay, okay thank you" I heard Xavier before he hung up on his phone. "Liam was found bleeding with a glass shard in his chest and he is getting life in prison." I think we all had huge grins on our faces.

I pulled into the hospital and ran in.

"Aspen, she was bought in by a male." I said to the nurse. I heard someone calling my name and we saw Hunter running down the hall with blood on him.

"She is this way," We followed him and he said we have to wait In this waiting room.

"Whose blood Is that?" I heard Noah ask with a scared expression.

Hunter shook his head, "Aspen's" He said quietly.

I felt my shoulders tense up and I became rigid.

We have been waiting for over an hour and I was becoming restless. I stormed off to find this fucking doctor.

I found him coming out of a room.

"Ah Mr Anderson I was just coming to find you," He said tucking a pen into his pocket.

"Bennett please, but how is she?" I asked.

"It doesn't look good. She had several broken bones. Many cuts and wounds with poor stitching. She shows signs of electrocution. She had a shardin the back off her leg and it took a while to get out but we managed. But she has lost to much blood so she has sadly slipped into a coma and I'm not sure when she is going to wake up." I look up and tears form in my eyes. "You are a wonderful kid Bennett, take care of her." I nodded and watched him walk off.

I slowly opened the door and I just burst out crying. I walked over to her and fell on my knees gripping her cold limp hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry I didn't protect you. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." I just began whispering sorry over and over again.

My baby sister was ruined again. Liam had to ruin everything, he had to come and fuck every single fucking thing up.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Xavier and Brett behind him. "The doc told us. The younger ones are outside."

I just nodded my head. "I'm going to kill him I am going to fucking kill him." I got off my knees and marched out the room looking for that scumbag.

"Liam Archer please" I asked a nurse.

"Room 546 sweetie" she purred.

I stormed to his room ignoring the people calling me and telling me to stop. I found his room and slammed the door open. His eyes widen and he paled. I smirk. That is right. I saw he was handcuffed to the bed.

I slowly walked towards him.

"How.Fucking.Dare.You" I spat each word out. "You fucking touch my sister, fucking beat her." I was shaking with anger.

"I'm sorry." The pathetic little boy said.

"You're sorry?" I laughed. "YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY" I screamed. "You're not In a coma. You are not going to be suffering. You are not the one who could lose the only thing that means the whole entire world to them. You are damn lucky I am not bringing the rest of my brothers in head to beat the fucking shit out of you!" I growled. "What did you do to her?" He stayed silent.

I grabbed his shirt and brought him close to my face. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I screamed in his face.

"I-I had m-men beat her, then beat her with a bat. We electrocuted her. T-they c-cut her and took off her clothes. I p-put her in the bath, then-then I t-t" He stuttered at the end.

"Tried to what?" He stayed silent with angered me more. "What did you try to do?"

"R-rape her." He looked down at his lap.

I was shaking and my jaw was clenched tightly. I swung my fist hitting him, I kept swinging for him but I got pulled back. I tried to pull against them but they were too strong. I kept shouting and screaming until I saw Parker's scared face standing there holding Noah's hand. I stopped struggling and dropped to my knees.

I opened my arms for him and he ran into them, I scooted over to the wall and held him like a baby in my arms. I felt him sobbing and crying. I rocked him back and forward. His hands were fisted in my shirt.

He began hiccupping and soon enough he fell asleep. I looked up and saw a lot of people looking at me and Parker. I just got up and walked to Aspen's room and sat in the chair and cradled Parker closer to me.

I just took in her appearance and shut my eyes tightly trying to get rid of that image but I knew It was going to be hard. Extremely hard.