Chapter 23 - "99.9 Percent."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"They wanna see you do good, but never better than the. Remember that" – Unknown.

*****

Waiting that is all we were doing, waiting to see if Brett is our brother we never knew about, or the fact he might be Bennett's twins.

I cannot deal with another Bennett. Oh god no.

Bennett keeps pacing, Brett is getting to know us.

Suddenly the phone rings, we all just stand there looking at it.

"Hello" We hear Parker answer it. "99.9 Percent" He repeats. "Doctor man is Brett my new big brother" We hear talking and he hands the phone to Bennett. "BRETT IS MY NEW BROTHER" He screams running over to Brett and hugging him.

"Bye thank you" Bennett finishes and ends the phone.

We all look at him. "He said Me and Brett are identical twins and he was the one who delivered us. He told me someone took Brett when he was born. Mum and dad filed the missing person's report and they waited but he never turned up" He says.

Suddenly he burst out crying, seeing someone who you care about break down, breaks my heart. I walk over and hug him. "I have a twin" He whispers.

"Yeah you have a twin" I say back.

"I actually have a brother" He looks at Brett who also has tears in his eyes. He walks over and brings Brett into a hug.

We all have tears looking at them.

"So my fake ass parents kidnapped me and I'm your twin and you're my family" Brett smiles at us. "I've never been so happy before in my life. I need to change my last name" He grins which is identical to Bennet's.

I turn to see Tyler grinning I run over and hug him. Then I remember I have another brother.

"NO NO NO NO. Sawyer we need to run, we need to go" I grabbed her shoulders and shake them.

"What why?" She asks confused.

"TWO OF THEM" I point to Bennett and Brett who are smirking.

"WE CAN NEVER BE ALONE, WE CAN'T HAVE BOYFRIENDS" She fake sobs. "Jokes I have one" She winks over at Derek who winks back.

"NO NO I forbid the winking and touching right Gray?" I ask Grayson.

"I dunno unless Sawyer is getting on her knees for me, I will let her do all the winking she wants" He grins.

Sawyer just walks over and punches his balls. He falls on his knees cupping them. "You are the only one on your knees"

"That's my girl" Derek shouts.

"So guys what's the plan?" I ask.

"We call the police on Brett's parent no screw that his kidnappers and then Brett it's up to you if you wanna move in here or stay where you are?" Bennett says.

After calling the police about where the kidnappers were and such, Brett decided he will be staying with us so he can get to know us and basically be with his real family.