Chapter 15 - "Twin Day."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"We ain't picture perfect but we worth the picture still." – J.Cole

*****

I woke up deciding to have a twin day with Derek.

Before mum and dad died I and Derek would have twin day once a week and we would chat about our brothers and whatever shit would be going on in our lives.

I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. I skipped to Derek's room knowing he would still be asleep. I opened the door and saw him. One leg on and leg off the bed. His head on his pillow facing the wall.

I tip toed over to him and stopped when the floor board creaked under my feet. I counted to ten before walking again. I managed without any more creaking of the floor boards.

I carefully lifted on of my legs and put it over his lower back. Once I got my balanced I sat down carefully.

I leaned towards his ear.

"OMG SAWYER WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" I shouted in his ear.

He shot up from the bed causing me to drop on the floor. I groaned and lifted my head to see Derek. He was red in the face.

"Oh bro you are so whipped, and why would you look at Sawyer naked?" I said to him.

He rubbed his neck clearly embarrassed. "I didn't want anyone else to see her" he said quietly.

"Don't worry she will only get naked for you" I winked at him.

"Ha ha" he said sarcastically. "Why did you wake me up anyway?"

"I wanted to have a twin day" I grinned at him.

"Really? We haven't had one since mum and d-" he stopped talking and a frown formed on his face.

"I know" I gulped. "But I miss having a twin day"

"Okay yeah. Let's do it!" He grinned at me.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"There is a festival in town?" I nodded quickly at him suggestion.

"While we wait for it to open we can go shopping" I said standing up.

"No way" he shook his head.

"Please" I brought out my puppy dog face again.

"Fine, but we go on all the rides I want. Even the scary ones" He gave me a wink.

I hate rides well only the fast and scary ones. Basically most of them, I mean I like some of them like the swings.

"No Derek" I whined.

"Deals a deal" he smirked at me.

"Fine, I'm going to get ready" I stomped out off his room, his laughter booming after me.

I had a quick shower. I ran into my room shivering from the cold. Don't you just hate that, your all nice and warm then BOOM the cold hits you. Yeah I hate it too.

I put on my underwear and bra, a white tank top and dark blue jeans which ripped at the knees. I put odd socks on. I mean come on who has time to find the other one. I slipped on my black and white Adidas shoes.

I quickly blow dried my hair and left it straight.

"DEREK DEREK I'M READY" I screamed running into to his room but screamed when I opened the door. I slammed the door. "WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" I shouted at him.