Chapter 6 - "Good Luck."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"When life is throwing you a bunch of curve balls just deflect them with your middle fingers." - Unknown

Bennett^

*****
Chapter six

Aspen's POV

The next I woke up for school deciding to go. I got In the shower and done my business, I got dressed in an Adidas tracksuit. It just that kind of day.

I walked downstairs to greet the boys and made myself some toast.

"Hey boys" I said to them

"Hey Aspen" they said in sync with each other. When they do that its always so creepy.

"Parker you ready to go?" Xavier asked.

Parker nodded and kissed everyone's cheek including mine.

"I'm gonna find that bastard okay Aspen. I love you" Xavier said to me.

I nodded, "I love you too"

I heard the door opening and closing.

"You guys ready?" Grayson asked.

We all nodded and grabbed our school bags and walked towards the car. I was sitting on Derek's lap as Grayson didn't want to take the bigger van so we took the other car.

We have four cars in total. Bennett's camaro, Xavier's mustang, the family van and Grayson's Audi. My parents left a lot of money to all of us especially Bennett since he is our guardian.

Soon we arrived at school and I decided that I didn't want to go anymore. They all got out and I sat in the car wishing I was home instead in bed.

Hayden got in the car and looked at me.

"You got this okay. We are gonna be there with you. You have Sawyer and Derek in most of the classes and all of us in PE. You are strong okay Aspen" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Okay let's do this" I got out and they made a circle around me.

Me in the middle. Derek on my right and Noah on my left. Grayson and Kol in front and Hayden at the back.

"Aspen" I heard Sawyer shout. She ran and hugged me. "I'm sorry, so sorry. I love you Aspen" she whispered in my ear. She looked at my face and had tears swimming in her eyes.

"It's okay I love you too. Look I'm fine though" I winked at her and smiled.

We carried on walking to my locker, people whispering about why they were making a circle and what not.

"Guys you don't have to do that you know I'm okay" I said to them.

"I know but we want too okay" Derek said.

I smiled at them and opened my locker getting my stuff for today. I closed it with a bit to my force and giggled. I turned around and they all had amused faces.

I tilted my head and looked at them, fucking idiots but I love them.

The bell went and I realised I had no one in this class. Fuck it I'm ditching.

"Guys I'm going to go toilet my classroom is just there so go ahead" they all nodded and kissed my cheek and Sawyer hugged me.

I went in the bathroom and look in the mirror and the person didn't even look like me. Both eyes were purple my lips were also purple. Basically my whole face was purple.

I walked out and walked towards the library and walked towards the back where the bean bags were. I put my headphones in and closed my eyes.

"Hey" I looked up and saw Tyler.