Chapter 14 - "Fella over there."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" - J.K.Rowling.

*****

I woke up realising it was a Saturday. It's been a few days since my little breakdown. I yawn and stretch like a cat. Arms flying everywhere. I roll over and grab my phone and opening up the tumblr app.

"ASPEN WE ARE GOING BEACH" Parker comes running and screaming into my room.

"We are?" I ask confused.

"Yes yes! Get dress" He ran back out.

Ooo we haven't been beach in forever. Well gives me a chance to wear my new bikini. It was a purple and black triangl bikini. It is beautiful. I brush my teeth quickly.

I put it on and put a pair of jean shorts on and a white loose fitted top. I tuck it loosely into my shorts. I slip in some black flip flops.

I grab my bag throwing random things into it to fill it up. I put my towel in with a book I probably won't read, my iPod and underwear.

I put my hair up in a lose messy bun and head downstairs.

"Hello brothers" they were all in a swim shorts some had tops on some didn't.

"Hello Aspen, you wearing a swimsuit right?" Bennett asked.

I rolled my eyes and nodded at him not wanted to cause any shit.

"Right I'm driving the family van so get in" Bennett said grabbing the car keys.

I ran to van and got in next to Parker.

"Are you excited Aspen?" He literally bounced with excitement in his seat.

"Sure am Parks" I smiled at him.

The rest of the boys piled in. Noah and Kol squeezed next to me and the other three at the back. Xavier at the front with Bennett.

I got my iPod out and put my headphones in. I felt a tap and Parkers hand signalling a headphone. I handed him one and put on a random songs leaving it on shuffle.

The beach was about 30 minutes away so it wasn't long.

About 15 minutes all the boys were singing a Taylor Swift song.

"My ex-man brought his new girlfriend
She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.
And to the fella over there with the hella good hair
Won't you come on over, baby? We can shake, shake, shake" They screamed the song. Some of their voices going high pitched.

"I hungry Xavy" Parker said.

"We are nearly there" Xavier replied.

I felt a tap on my arm and looked down at Noah.

"What's up buddy?" I asked him.

"I don't feel good Aspen, I feel like in going to faint" he quietly said, groaning in pain.

"Pull over Bennett now" I shouted.

He swerved the car to the side. I jumped out and got Noah out. He stumbled out and swayed a bit. He threw up on the side of the road. Bennett was asking questions if he was alright and things.

Kol stood next to him and handed him a bottle of water.

"I'm good, I'm good" Noah smiled weakly.

"You sure little man?" Bennett asked.

"Yes and I'm not little" he chuckled before climbing back in the car.

We all climbed back in the car and drove for about another 10 minutes. Bennett announced we were there.