Chapter 11 - "You just jelly."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"I have found that if you love life, life will love you back" – Arthur Rubenstein.

Chapter 11.

I was finally going back to school. Being home 24/7 was becoming sickening. It was Monday and I woke up to the sound of my brothers arguing about shit again. I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach. I really wasn't in the mood to face Stacy and her stupid bitches today. My lip was slowly healing from the stairs. I didn't want Derek in trouble it was cause to much shit I couldn't be asked to deal with. I mean I did choke him so it's all cool.

"ASPEN GET UP" I heard Hayden banging on my door.

"FUCK OFF" I screamed back.

"Excuse moi, someone is PMSing" He chuckled.

"AHH FUCK OFF" I screamed back at him again.

"Aspen language" I heard Bennett saying opening my door.

"Aspen language" I mimicked him.

He ripped my cover of me and stood there in his boxers with his arms crossed.

"Why don't you ever wear shirts" I groaned into my pillow.

"First i own this shit so I can do whatever I want and secondly mind your language and lastly get up and get dressed" He walked out.

I got and up and walked into the hallway and all of my brothers were walking around in their boxers.

"DO ANY OF YOU OWN GOD DAMN SHIRTS?" I shouted at them.

"Oh honey you just jelly" Hayden snapped his fingers.

"Oh really. Jelly off what exactly all I can see is flab but don't worry your whores will make you feel better about your little one inch wonder" I winked and  walked into the bathroom and got in the shower.

It must of been about 5 minutes until he understood why I meant.

"ASPEN TAKE THAT BACK" he whined through the door.

"No way" I laughed getting water in my face.

It was quite for a bit then he flushed the toilet and scolding hot water came from the shower head.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU HAYDEN" i screamed.

"Uh oh the monthly monster has arose" Grayson started laughing with Hayden.

"Guys can we do this when I'm like not naked in the shower" I poked my head around the curtain.

They both looked at me like they forgot I was in the shower.

"Oh yeah urm right" they ran out the bathroom.

I finished showering and walked to my room trying not to slip on the floor. I reached my closet and chose a grey dress, a denim shirt wrapped around my waist and my round glasses. I slipped on some black vans and made my way downstairs. I heard chatter coming from the kitchen.

"Careful guys I think Aspen is PMSing" Hayden quietly said.

"Yeah she was like a monster" Grayson added.

"If she is we need to get ice cream and chocolate and not get in her way" Derek said to them.

I was leaning against the door watching them gossip about me. I coughed loudly and they all jumped turning to face me.

"Well the prick didn't wear a condom so don't worry nine months free of the monthly monster" they all seemed calmed and hasn't register my words. Bennett slowly turned around his eyebrow creasing and turning red in the face.