Chapter 20 - "Evil chuckle."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"What is done in love is done well." – Vincent Van Gogh.

Liam as Michael Malarkey^

*****

For the past few days I have been on high alert well still am. Bennett keeps wondering what I won't tell him. I have had Parker stay with me in my room. Ringing his school any time I can to check on him. I know a bit weird but the things I will do to protect the ones I love.

Sawyer notices something wrong but doesn't question it. Tyler and is friends sit with us and make sure I'm always alright. I've notice Hunter is one of the most protective like my brothers. I and Tyler have gotten closer, and I may or may not like him a bit.

Noah returned to school. And the boys that beat him up now stay clear and even apologised to him in front of everyone. Stacey well she is beyond jealous, telling me to stay away from Tyler and his boys. Like I think you need to buy some chill pills at the pharmacy.

"ASPEN ASPEN" I heard someone shout down the corridor. I turned to see Sawyer red in the face.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hallway, she shoved me inside the janitor's room.

"Guess who I saw" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Who?" I already had my suspicions.

"Fucking Liam" She let out an angry scream. "Have you seen him?" She asked me.

I gulped. "No I didn't know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I swear to god if I find out Aspen I will kill you" She pointed her finger at me.

"Where was he?" I ask.

"Oh you know dropping Stacey off the school"

"W-what?"

"Yeah I know but hopefully he won't do anything now. He has Stacey" She says.

"Yeah. He won't don't anything" I give her a small smile.

We walked out the room and noticed the hallways were empty. "Looks like we're late. I'll see you later" She waves at me before running down the hall.

I wonder around the school and come to the haunted stairs that I met the boys. I slid down the walls so I'm invisible to everyone. Only if you walk around the stairs you'll see me.

I quickly ring Parker's school to check on him. The receptionist asked why I kept ringing and I simply said he wasn't well at home.

My hands started to shake.

I heard a laugh, more like an evil cackle.

I turned and saw him.

His big brown eyes staring at me. His dark hair a mess. Dark bags under his eyes. A scar running down the side of his neck.

"Hello baby" He grins at me.

He is here. This isn't happen.

"I missed you. Look how beautiful you have gotten" He walked closer to me. I took a step back. "I'm out" He spread his arms out.

I took steps back until I felt my back to hit the wall. "Nowhere to go baby." He walked towards me and put hands on either side of my head.

He ran his nose along my jaw. "Mmmm you were always my favourite smell. That Stacey girls smells like shit" He laughed and nuzzled his nose into my neck, he bit it slightly. "Aren't you going to say hello?"

"H-hello" I said in a shaky voice.

"Aww just like a scared baby" He cooed.

My eyes were wide staring at the wall, tears were being shed. He kept talking but I just wasn't listening. I felt my head whip to the side, I held my cheek and looked at him.

"You wasn't listening." He stomped his foot like a child. "You made me do that Aspen and I didn't want to" He took my hand and he stroked my cheek.

I heard footsteps and Hunter turned around the corner. His face turned into a murderous glare.

"Get the fuck of her" He said through gritted teeth.

"Oh backup" Liam clapped his hands together.

Hunter took a step forward and Liam raised his hand in a surrender positon. "Okay big guy, I'll get going now"

Liam walked pass Hunter but not before shoving him with his shoulder. He turned to me and winked not before walking off.

I dropped to my knees and my hand went back to my stinging cheek that was burning. I buried my head in my hands and cried quietly.

I felt arms wrap around me. "Hey, hey" Hunter said softly. "Who was that?"

I couldn't tell him. "I don't know, he just came up to me" I shakily said.

"Did he slap you?" I just nodded.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist and just cried harder.

He rubbed my back in a soothing way. He grabbed my face and inspected my cheek. "It's bruised. Let's go to the nurse and get some ice" I walked next to him.

How did Liam get in the school? Was he going to hurt anyone else?

We arrived at the nurse's office, and Hunter asked for the ice pack.

I placed it on my cheek and got goose bumps all over my arms.

"Thank you" I whispered to him.

"It's okay, you're like a sister I've never had." He smiled at me. "Everyone was looking for you"

"They were?" He just nodded at me. "Oh well lets go to lunch" I walked behind him.

He walked into the lunch room, I trailed behind him to our table. The ice pack still on my cheek.

"I found her" I peeked from behind and waved.

"Oh thank god" Grayson stood up and walked to me. He kissed my forehead, "What happened to your cheek?

"I walked into a door, silly me" I chuckled and shot a look at Hunter.

He nodded saying he got the message.

"So I'm hungry" I rubbed my belly.

Everyone just laughed.