Chapter 30 - "Tantrums."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." – Phresh Quotes.

*****

Aspen's POV.

I woke up and reached for Bennett with my hands but I couldn't feel him. Panic began to set it, I felt my heart thumping in my chest. I ripped the wires out my arms and slide my legs from under the blanket. I slowly stood my feet but winced, wow didn't really see the cast on my ankle, oh well. I started grabbing onto items to hold myself up. I opened the door and started walking out.

I need to find Bennett. I feel safer with him.

I looked behind me and saw nurses and doctors run into my room. Oops. I carried on walking stopping once in a while from the pain exploding all over my body.

I just kept repeating 'find Bennett' over and over in my head.

I felt tears well up in my eyes, he left me. He promised he wouldn't leave me. I turned the corner and bumped into something. I looked up and saw my baby brother.

"Noah." I flung myself at him.

"Hey sis" He whispered quietly in my ear. "Everyone is looking for you." He pulled me back.

"I was finding Bennett, he left me and he said he wouldn't." I sounded like a baby.

"He just came to get us from the waiting room," He frowned.

I looked up and him and kissed his cheek, "Wow you have gotten tall and handsome." I watched him blush.

"I'm going to carry you back because you look like you are going to pass out."

"Okay, but can we go outside for a minute, I need fresh air." I groaned.

"Okay sis lets go." He picked me up bridal style.

"Getting strong too damn, Amelia must be having her luck." I pinched his cheek.

"Well I just wanted to stick up to them bullies, but I will always been a nerd at heart." She smiled.

"I am so proud of you." We walked outside and I breathed in the fresh air. "Man I have missed this shit."

"It is fresh air Aspen, but time is up my phone is blowing up. And you look like shit."

"Oh fuck off big ol' mighty Noah." He chuckled and carried me back to my room.

"I'm going to beat Bennett's ass when I see him." I growled.

"I think you need some chill pills." I slapped his chest and glared at him.

We began approaching my room and he opened the door and there they stood.

Some angry brothers.

I just lifted up my hand and waved.

Noah set me down but kept an arm around my waist holding me up.

"You left me," I pointed at Bennett. "You said you wouldn't leave me. You promised me." I limped over to him and pounded on his chest. "You.Left.Me." I had angry tears running down my face.

He grabbed my fists and pulled me to him. He bent down so he was my height. "I was gone five minutes. I was coming right back Aspen, I was coming right back to you." He said looking me in the eye. "I was coming right back."

I nodded and apologised for hitting him.

I turned around and saw all my brothers in age order.