Trip to North Carolina

Teleaha's POV

I finished packing last night and we leave an hour after mum gets back because she has work. So im going to get changed into my black ripped jeans and put on my black half top shirt that says Swag across it and my black pair of black converses and i btushed my hair and left it out. I am related to Lucy Reynolds son, Carter and I are cousins but not that close but he is still protective of me I dong know why I am 13 years of and yet I can take care of myself but prefer him as my older brother but yeah.

Hour later*

Still Teleaha's POV*

Mums finally back and now we are leaving for north Carolina, I live in California I love it there it takes a hour and a half to get there I am going to sleep for a while.

Hour and a half later*

My mum woke me up when we where outside of Lucy's house so I went and knocked on the door and Carter opened the door and once he saw me he he put me in a tight hug and he said " I missed you so much I will help you bring your bags in" and I said "OK" so he helped us brings the bags and put mine in my room and mums bags in her room and we unpacked.

After dinner*

I felt tired so I told them that was going to bed so I said good night and went to bed.