The Date

Teleahas POV
same day

I was getting changed into my swimmers so I put on blue, pink, white and green two piece bathing suit then i put a bluce crop top over it and blue high waisted shorts and light blie and dark blue converses and i grabbed my cap that said 'da boss' and put it on back wards then i grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and said "hayes are we taking the horses" he said " yeah" I said "come on then your taking up hope" and we went to the stables and I pit the bridle in flicka and brought her outside the stable and tied her up and went and check up on hayes and hope was being stubborn and I said "here give me that she's used to me doing it" and I put the bridle on her and led her out of the stall and tied her up and walked over to flicka and I said "hayes watch what I do" and he nodded and I grabbed the mat and put it on her back and put it up near her shoulders and looked at Hayes and he was doing it wrong so I put it on for him and then I put the sadle on flicka and buckled it on and hayes had dropped the saddle so I went and put it on her back and bucked her up and I said "is there anything you have to do before we leave" he shook his head ugh I untied both of them and led them out and said to hayes "hold them I need to do something please" he grabbed the reins and I rn inside and grabbed my cheer leading jumper and hayes football jumper and two towels and his phone and walked out and put a towel in mine and hayes saddle bag and he put his jumper and I put on mine and stuck his phone in the small pocket on the side of the stable and put mine in the other and we got on and we walked to the beach and we jumped the fence and walked to the grassy spot and I put my towel down and so did hayes but away from the horses and I took my jumper off and took my shoes off and stood up and pulled off my shirt and shirts off and I ran into the water without hayes and swam into the water and when I came up hayes was no where to be seen until their was a splash it was hayes and after awhile I got out and dried myself and slipped my jumper over my swimmers and grabbed my phone and took a selfie and the picture of the sunset then I started walking up the bank until someone hugged me I turned around and was hayes he was wearing his jumper but his hair was wet and I hugged him back and I said "can I tell you something" he said "sure" I said "I like you hayes" he said "I like you too and teleaha can I ask you something" I said "sure" he said "will you be my girlfriend" I said "yes" he hugged me and I jumped on his back and walked back to the horse and he said "dam I forgot to bring my phone to take a pic of the sunset" I said "I remembered" I walked over and grabbed hayes phone and walked back to him and said "what would do without me" he grabbed my waist and said "I would be able to do this" he kissed Mr and then after awhile we packed our stuff up our stiff and jumped don't the horses and jumped the fence and while we were walking home I grabbed a mother out of my bag and had a sip and hayes said "what about me" I looked at him and game it to him and then I grabbed two pieces off gum and gave him a piece and since my reins were long I played back on flicka and patted her and then I stopped and got off and patted her because she was tired so I patted her for a bit and pulled the reins over her head and state walking when hayes said "why are you walking" I said "she's tired" he nodded and hayes jumped off and held her by the reins and held my hand and after a while flicka was fine but before I got on her I put my shorts on and took my jumper off and put it in my bag and hopped on and looked.at hayes who was looking at me "don't be jealous that I have abs and you don't" when we got home I had a shower and went to bed.