Still angry

Teleahas POV
same day

I diecided to go to the beach so I got changed into a strapless pattern bikini and bottems then I put on over that blue jean short, a black and white tank top, sunglasses and black, white and orange poko dot thongs then I grabbed my shoulder bag and put a towel and sunscreen and I grabbed my board and went to the beach.

At beach

I'm at the beach and I find a good place to sit and I take my shirt and shorts off and run into the water and dive straight in and when I come back up I see carter and the guys I go under and I go back up and see carter in the water and he sees me so I go back under and back up and I can't see him and suddenly I am picked up and I look down to see carter and the boys are laughing and I see hayes so I get out of the water and put my shorts and shirt back on and put my shoes in my bag and put my hair in a high pony tail and grabbed my bag and board when some one grabs my wrist and it was hayes and and I said "don't touch me" and he let go of my wrist and he said "can we talk" I said "no" and he says "why" I said "haha hayes I don't want to talk to you after you yelled at me for hugging Marcus" and then nash comes up and he says "what you two talking about" and I said "well we are talking about that he made me angry at school so I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall and now I'm not talking to him" and then I walked off and go home and went to bed.