The fight and break ip

Teleahas POV

when I got up I changed into loose blue jeans with big holes in them, calvin klein girl boxers, a red flannel around my waist, calvin klien sports bra and red and black jordans and I straightened my hair and it went down to my waist and put my red and black cap on backwards and grabbed my phone and went to our dance studio and closed the door and plugged my phone in and put on 'suga boom boom' by chasin dragons and after awhile someone knocked on the door it was hayes and i said "what's up" he said "I need my baby" I said "well she isn't here" I walked back into the studio and I heard the door close and I turned around and hayes was leaning against the door and I went to him and said "hayes are you ok" without him answering he kisses me and I pulled away and he said "what's wrong" I said "I have to dance" he said "you can do it later" he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him and he said "what are you hiding" I said "nothing" he said "your lying" the door swung open and nash pulled him back and lox came and hugged me and she yelled at hayes "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU HAYES" he said "she hiding something from me" I said "I will tell what I'm hiding from you I'm depressed this is why I wake up early in the morning to distract myself HAYES IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU" lox said "come on let's go see the horses" I nodded and we walked out.
After washing the horse she told me to go to my special room and when I did I locked the door and hung pictures of pictures of the horse and I the sunset, the girls, lox and I, the boys without hayes and photos of my mum and when I was done I went out of the room and locked it and put the key around my neck and went to bed.